Today we are looking at dating tips for men and women. Throughout our dating journey, we often find it challenging to find ways to meet new people to date. Thanks to technology, we can now surf dating profiles and read blog posts regarding relationship issues through online dating websites. Even still, there’s other means for finding your Motivated To MarryPartner. My philosophy from a very young age is to go where the guys are. I was lucky to have an older brother and I used to play tennis, biked, ran track (the girls practiced with the guys) and skied. I met a lot of guys during that time and always had a boyfriend since the 9th grade because I liked doing what they did. I met my college boyfriend on the tennis courts!
The following dating tips are activities where women, as a whole, would be in the minority, and I recommend them to seek out to meet men:
1. Anything related to sports! As a participant: Bicycling groups, Tennis ladders and clinics, Ski clubs, Running clubs, Rollerblading, Coed-softball teams or games, Coed-volleyball teams or games, Racquetball leagues and ladders, Golf clubs, Kickball teams, Ultimate Frisbee, Coed Soccer leagues, Bowling leagues, Working out with weights at the gym. As a spectator: Sports bars with viewing of basketball, football, baseball games. (Especially March madness!) Going to college or professional sports games: baseball, basketball, football, soccer and hockey.
2. Online Dating Websites: Since guys see the internet as time and money efficient, this is a good way to connect with guys. Also, going in chat rooms with any subject you are interested in may be a good way to connect. Here, you can review dating profiles, receive dating tips, get answers to your relationship questions, and more!
3. For the more intellectually oriented: Bridge groups, Chess groups, Discussion groups on topic of male interest
4. For those more politically oriented: Fundraising activities, Local politics
5. Religious institutions: Religious study classes, Weekly services, Social events or speakers at your religious institution
Now, my dating tips for men include you going to where the women are mostly likely to be. Women partake in these various activities and women usually outnumber men!
1. Arts and Crafts classes: Knitting, Pottery, Fine arts: watercolors and oil painting, Jewelry making
2. Cooking classes, Cooking schools, County classes, Gourmet food demonstrations (ie. Whole Foods)
3. Exercise classes, Body conditioning classes, Yoga, Step aerobics, Stretch class, Kickboxing, Pilates
4. Theatre Groups
5. Movie groups, ie. the Film Society
6. The Arts, Concerts, Museum events in the evening and weekends
7. Easy hiking groups
8. Book clubs
9. Dance classes and dances
10. Wine tasting events
11. College Alumni events
12. Tour groups: cruises and bus tours
13. Support groups
14. Book signings and authors speaking at book stores
15. Volunteer organizations
Now it’s your turn to get busy and start planning some activities to meet people to date. As you can see there is a big list to choose from. Also, if you go on the internet and look up singles events in your geographic area, you will surely find lots of activities to partake in. Have fun!
Copyright (c) 2007 Heartmind Connection, LLC