Cellulite is the lumpy substance resembling cottage cheese that is commonly found on the thighs, stomach, and butt. Cellulite is one of the biggest problems that for majority of women are facing. Cellulite is not related to being overweight. Cellulite is enlarged fat cells or body fat layer that sits just under the skin, causing bumpy appearance on the overlying skin. Hormones play a dominant role in the formation of cellulite. Estrogen is the most important hormone. It seems to initiate, and aggravate cellulite. Several genetic factors have been shown to be necessary for cellulite to develop. Gender, race, biotype a hormone receptor allele that determines the receptor number and sensitivity, distribution of subcutaneous fat, and predisposition to circulatory insufficiency have all been shown to contribute to cellulite.
Almost 90% of women in America and Europe suffer from the dreaded orange peel skin, or the cottage cheese syndrome the Cellulite. Diet has been also affect the development and amount of cellulite. Smoking, lack of exercise, tight clothes, high heeled shoes, and sitting or standing in a single position of long periods have all been correlated with an increase in cellulite. Women are more likely to develop cellulite than men due to the different pattern of fat, muscle and connective tissue are distributed in the body. Treatments like liposuction (surgery to remove fat) and mesotherapy are either expensive or may produce only temporary improvement. Eating in a healthy manner is always a good idea and a low-fat diet is usually recommended as part of a weight maintenance lifestyle.
Exercise routine that combines aerobic exercise with strength training is the best weapon against cellulite. Avoid excessive alcohol and coffee intake. Cellulite massage such as body scrubs and point pressure massage are available in spas and salons. Cellulite massage use pressured essential oils and electrical pulses to stimulate cells to firm and tone skin, resulting in smoother and silkier skin texture. Cellulite massage use pressured essential oils and electrical pulses to stimulate cells to firm and tone skin .Cellulite body wrap are some of the cellulite treatment that claims to get rid of cellulite. Liposuction is primarily used for body contouring purposes that involves extracting deep fat by vacuuming it from under the skin.
Get Rid of Cellulite Tips
1. Eat a good diet with lots of fruits and leafy greens.
2. A body wrap at home using coffee and seaweed to reduce cellulite.
3. Use aromatherapy oils like sage, cypress and juniper help in cellulite.
4. Cardio should be done at different intensity levels and different session lengths.
5. Take glucosamine , which helps your body repair the dermis and connective tissue.
6. Avoid junk food, diet soda, processed food and saturated fats such as butter and animal fats.
7. Brush your skin every morning. This simple technique stimulates blood and lymph flow, removes dead skin cells.
8. Exercise routine that combines aerobic exercise with strength training is the best weapon against cellulite.