What are the 10 Rules of the Power of Positive Thinking?
The power of positive thinking and the top ten rules in getting it is one of the hottest topic today.
This is because people are realizing that positive thinking and a positive attitude does affect life significantly. Have you heard of “The Secret” movie? It’s rapidly making it’s way around the world. Whether you see a glass as half-empty or half-full can affect the way you treat yourself. We are in control of our lives and our destiny.
An idle brain, is a devils’ workshop they say. This is not a positive quote. However, using this ideology in mind, we ventured to write on positive thinking, so that something productive would be achieved of our minds.
Here are the top 10 Rules to Get the Power of Positive Thinking
1) Believe – You need to believe. You can not pretend to be a positive thinker. In positive thinking, you can not fake it because there is no one to pretend to.
If somebody merely believes that you are a positive thinker, how can that benefit you? The most important of the ten rules of the power of positive thinking is that you yourself should believe it.
2) Be objective – This is very important in the ten rules for the power of positive thinking. Many people tend to see their lives for their failures and thus,
they lose all hope of ever attaining in their goal. Some other people, filled with false pride, tend to magnify their success and they make all the wrong decisions.
3) Surround yourself with people who have a positive attitude – When you are engaged in an internal battle between your negative and positive self, you will need all the help you can get. Do not surround yourself with negative people who will just drag your positive attitude to the floor with their negativity.
4) Be healthy – All of the positive thinking in the world will not help you if you are six feet under, can it? You have to keep your body healthy in order to fuel your positive thinking. One step to achieving the power of positive thinking is looking after your body.
5) Switch negativity around – Remove all negative thoughts by repelling it outright when something negative enters your personality. Channel that energy into positive thoughts. Positive quotes and positive affirmations will help to keep negativity away.
6) Be patient – Positive thinking is not immediate. You need to reprogram yourself in order to get remove any negative attitude you possess.
7) Remember that other people can sense your negativity – Before you do anything, be sure to have the right attitude. One reason why people fail is because others can sense their negative attitude and want no part of it. Positive thoughts, positive thinking, and positive affirmation create a positive attitude
8) Be positive – Always look for something positive in everything new. When you encounter something unfamiliar, do not be afraid. Take a hard look at it and see it for the positive effects it brings, this will make your life easier.
9) Pace yourself – You need to pace yourself in order to prevent yourself from collapsing. Take life one day at a time. Remember that you can not hurry into being positive. Be patient and you will achieve a positive attitude.
10) Apply the change – The main characteristic of these ten rules of the power of positive thinking is the fact that they only bring you to the door. You have to open it yourself. Many individuals do not realize this, but we need these rules in order to appreciate life more. Some people think rules limit our achievements, but this is untrue. Without any rules, we would have been extinct centuries ago. Rules remove the chaos that is called life and impose sanity into it.
Rules are what we use to help us understand the true meaning of life. Sometimes, we look for rules in order to help us attain our goals. People make rules in order to help themselves achieve their goals in a manner that they can understand. Rules are also used to help us understand life. People give out rules in order to help others get what they want. We are able to keep every discovery made because of rules.
It seems that people, when looking for rules, like to stick to ten, which is a nice, round number. It comes as no surprise that individuals look for 10 rules for the power of positive thinking.