Some Videoblogging Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Audiences Captivated
Boredom is the videoblogger’s worst enemy. All people who engage in the act of videoblogging needs to have audiences. Being watched is one of the main purposes of a person for recording his life on a videoblog. Because of this, people make use of various videoblogging tricks to encourage people to watch what they have to show. Here are some videoblogging tricks you can use that would keep our audiences interested:
1) Eye catching labels – people first view a videoblogging entry because of the possibility that it might be of some interest to them. How do they know of this possibility? Surely, they do not get this information from a video they have never seen? People access videoblogs based on the labels and titles.
In every videoblogging site, you will be asked to describe the video using a limited number of words. You will also be asked to label the video that you are uploading. By labeling your videos using interesting phrases or words, you would have a high chance of someone visiting your video blog and at least watching it for the first time.
This videoblogging trick could be used as an entry strategy into the wonderful world of videoblogging – where everyone wants to be a star.
2) Killer sounds – when you make a videoblogging entry, you should make sure that the sounds correspond with the theme of the video. Picking the right sounds is crucial, since people who watch video blogs are known for their particular viciousness when criticizing “sucky” music. This videoblogging trick can help you connect with your audience in a level that’s deeper than the visual. Music, after all, is the language of the soul.
3) Always have someone beta your work – before you post an entry, you need to have someone else watch it and see if it is interesting. Make sure that the person who will preview your work will judge it fairly. You need to know if something has to be changed before you let the video out into the harsh world of the internet. You should also watch it yourself and try to see it through the eyes of the audience. Imagine how people would react to what you do or what you say on the video. Through this little videoblogging trick, you will produce better content and you might be able to gain more viewers.
4) Change styles – when most people today engage in videoblogging, they make use of a style that is dull and boring. Every topic depends on the delivery in order to make it interesting. Make use of various styles to get your point across. During your experimentation, you would most likely come up with a videoblogging style that generates better response than others. Now you might be tempted to stick with this style for good. You should, however, try to keep the content of your videoblog fresh by switching styles every once in a while. Remember that there is always room for improvement.
5) Be concise – videoblogging is an activity measured in seconds, not minutes. People get bored easily when confronted with a videoblog that seems to go on for hours without actually saying anything. Through this videoblogging trick, you would be making sure that your viewers will remain attentive to every entry, This, of course, will help you achieve the goal of every videoblogger: connection.