What Im going to do over this article is give you some pros and cons to the Verve product from a MARKETING standpoint, and Im going to let you know what it can and cannot do for your business, so you can have realistic expectations when youre setting out to build your VERVE empire.
Here are the MASSIVELY cool pros to the Verve Product line:
1. Verve, unlike most energy drinks being sold on the market place (no names here so Im not tempted to tell you how crappy some products are) are actually based on solid, scientific research into the benefits of very specific nutrients that make up Vemmas Verve formula. In fact, Dr. Boxin at Brunswick Laboratories, (an independent laboratory), set out to see if they could find science based benefits to back the claims of Vemmas Verve distributors.
There were actually two studies that were completed in 2007 by Brunswick Laboratories that specifically tested what the effect was on the herbs and nutritional formulas on the functioning of the human body. “The studies showed positive and significant changes in nutrient absorption and body chemistry”, Dr. Wang related in an exclusive interview. “As a scientist, I am very pleased with the results Vemma is a powerful, bioavailable beverage with multiple health benefits, but it enables us to prove it.”
While studies on the Vemma Verve product line still have to go through several phases to understand the exact nature of these results, initial analysis of the 2007 studies are promising. The cool thing about having studies like this to back your Vemma business is that this kind of information appeals to the analytical people who normally wouldnt be attracted to hype and testimonials.
2. The market for promoting the Vemma Verve product line is large, and continuously expanding. This puts your business in a good position to not just sell a product, but to ride a tidal wave of business growth as its easier to market an expanding product line like Verve than it is to market something that is a contracting market.
Another cool aspect to Verve is that its not just attractive to young people who want to be revved up on energy drinks. There are proven, scientific benefits for taking the product that attract people who are health nuts, as well. (Im a health nut myself, so dont be ticked). What this means is that Vemma Verve doesnt just have the ability to market to one segment of people, it also is taking advantage of the exploding liquid nutrition industry.
3. Vemma Verve has EXCELLENT branding. Just saying the name Verve makes you kind of revved up, doesnt it? In addition, the packaging is attractive, fun, and simple to promote. If youre selling energy drinks, its important to have an exciting image, because of the crowd that youre marketing too. The packaging is excellent, the commercials are even better, and the name just kills other brands like Efusjon (Oops, I was trying not to do that)
4. When people get hooked on Verve, they tend to drink A LOT of it, which means more sales, and more residual income across your whole Vemma business. This is one of the things I like about energy drink businesses, is the potential for massive monthly volume from loyal customers.
So what are the downsides to marketing Vemmas VERVE product line?
I wanted to cover this from a third party perspective, so you understand what reasons people have for not being involved, and so you know that some objections to any business (including Vemma) are actually valid and based in facts. This isnt to discourage you from joining (as the Vemma business is certainly a good company, and Verve is certainly an excellent product). Its simply so you can make an objective, unbiased decision as to how youre going to promote your business. Here are the potential down sites to Verve:
1. There is a massive amount of competition in the energy drink market from multi billion dollar corporations who would love to put you out of business. Now, the positive thing about Vemma is that Verve isnt their only product line, so this shouldnt matter that much to your business. Just keep in mind people are going to be able to get competing products online, in grocery stores, from other MLM businesses, and well Theres just a lot of businesses that sell energy drinks and although Vemma is one of the earlier MLMs to promote these kinds of products, Amway has been selling energy drinks since 2002 (the healthy variety). Essentially, you just need to decide if you want to participate in such dramatic competition.
2. There is a lot of hype around energy drinks, and the growth for this market for Vemma Verve IS a fad. Thats ok, because if you sell lots of products like Vemmas specialized nutritionals, when the sales for energy drinks goes into decline (and it will, eventually), youll have a loyal sales organization consuming all sorts of things, because Vemma is a great company, with visionary leadership and excellent branding.
3. Ive noticed a lot of people in Vemma who are trying to “sell” Verve using old school marketing methods that dont work very well in the 21st century. In fact, I heard of the company originally by someone putting a spammy sales comment on my blog telling me how great Verve was and why everyone should buy it. That kind of thing worked really well 30 years ago, but doesnt work well today. If you want to make a lot of money selling Verve, you need to learn how to ATTRACT people into your Vemma business using modern day recruiting methods that are ‘pitch’ free.
In fact, thats one of two reasons why I put this article together. The first reason is that I wanted people to be able to find objective information about the Vemma opportunity (instead of just sales pitches) so they could decide whether to join or not based on facts. The second reason is that I wanted to teach distributors in Vemma the sponsoring techniques that will allow them to sponsor 2, 3 or 4 people every day without cold calling leads lists, pestering relatives, and attending thousands of repetitive, boring meetings. (Do you really want to join Vemma and fly all over the place going to meetings?)
The Fact Is, THERE IS a better way to market. The cool thing is that you don’t have to cold call, buy leads lists, or attend hotel meetings in the twenty first century to sponsor people into your Vemma business. You can do everything online, using nothing but attraction marketing techniques. I would encourage you to do your due diligence on the Vemma opportunity and learn all of the facts before joining.