As the clock chimed midnight on the eve of 2007, I truly felt like doing a happy dance. Not just doing a happy dance, but doing it buck-naked, outside, in the cold, in the dark for all the neighbors to see if they happened to be out at that hour of the night. Although I did manage to contain myself from doing the buck-naked happy dance, I couldnt contain my joy about entering into this new year.
I heard a lot of people talk about what they wanted to do in 2006, I heard a lot of dreams about what life could look like one day, and most of all, I witnessed much preparation to the launching of some major vision work. That is all wonderful and if that excites you, you should join me in doing the 2007 happy dance because this year is all about completion. While 2006 was the year of positioning and execution, this is the year of fulfillment. No more talking, no more dreamingthis is the year of manifestation! This is the year you write that book, create that product, launch that business, write that screenplay or do whatever it is you are longing to bring forth. This is the year you begin to experience your vision.
The last few years have been about preparation and readying yourself for what is to come. Well, put on your seat-beltits HERE. Your time is now. 2007 is truly the year to THRIVE! While changing your habits to those that will fully support the success you desire is ongoing, there are several things you can do to continue moving to new levels the bring forth your completion this year. As you begin thriving, remember to incorporate the following steps into your daily routine:
1. Remember to pray and surrender to God daily (it is all too easy to get wrapped up in all that is going on in the world). Your prayer is the critical component to move you into fearlessness.
2. Become a master of time and energy management so you can enjoy the magic of completion. Commit to taking action everyday toward living your purpose and vision. No more excuses. You do have time to complete this important and life-changing work God has planted in you to bring forth.
3. Balance, balance, balance. Take some time every week to unwind and play a bit (this is going to be a tough one for me!). Its easy to be so enthralled in your vision work, that you forget to just hang-out.
4. Focus. As your work gets out in the world, more people ask for time on your calendar. Remain focused so you dont lose the momentum you have worked to create.
5. Remember that God is the source of your success and there is no such thing as working hard enough in a lifetime to achieve what God can give you in an instant (words from Thomas L. Pauley and Penelope J. Pauleys book, Im Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams). This book reminded me that no matter how diligently I work, I cannot even come close to how God can bless me. I highly recommend this bookit really helped me to internalize this truth.
Most of all, be grateful for all that you are and all that God has done, is doing and will do in your life. Open your heart and get the work that is trying to come through you out in the world in a bold, powerful way. I promiseyou wont regret it!
I wish you the absolute BEST in 2007!