A very prominent material in Japanese landscaping is stones, sand, and rocks. This is why many people are asking themselves what’s so important with these materials to engross these industry-oriented people to landscape with something very organic. Maybe Japanese have a thing about rocks but most people may find reasons that Japanese are very health conscious people and rocks are useful ingredients when doing exercises or their reflexology. T may also be that rocks are some kind of a symbol for them.
Or for practicality reasons because rocks, sand, and stones are easy find anywhere. Therefore, there will be no crisis for it. Or because, Japanese are already tired of the modern materials they use in their homes, offices, and other important institutions in their lives. Or I may still be that these people don’t just use landscaping for the purpose of aesthetics but also to add a place or have an extension of the beach feeling in their homes.
Whichever may be the real reason, what is important is that it is really good art and worth leveling up with the landscaping types being adapted from the Southwestern and even the Mediterranean ones.
– Why will it be perceived that Japanese landscaping is a form of health practice? Imagine this: A garden of rocks, stones, and sand can be a place for a Japanese old man, woman, or even the child where to take a walk at times when they need to do their reflexology. With rock gardens and landscaping, they will not need to go far just to walk on the sand or pebbles but just step out of the garden and the healing begin. Sounds fair, right?
– Why will it be perceived as a symbol to these people? History shows that Japanese are the people who belong to people of strong beliefs. It follows that if they believe that stones, sand, or rocks are good symbols for whatever they have in mind, then they will do so. Besides, it sounds right.
– Why Japanese landscaping use of stone is to be viewed as a practice of practicality? Japanese are known savers. With the use of these materials, there will be les expenses than using pavers or elegant materials imported from important artistic countries. Also, the uses of these materials are not so maintenance costly. Stones need not to be watered or washed. So as with sand and rocks.
– Why must it be viewed that the modern appliances and buildings they live in may also be the reason why they are using rocks for landscaping? It is still sensible that Japanese landscaping is supposed to be toned down to more composite materials because these people are living in a country of industrialism. They may have been very tired and bored of how modern things are in their places of work and wants something more natural in their residence.
– Why supply reasons may be the thing with the use of rocks in Japanese Landscaping? This can be another good reason because stones, rocks, and sand are easy find anywhere n Japan as well in any country around the world. There will be no scarcity problems for it.
Whatever reason there may be, it cannot be ignored that Japanese landscaping is really an artistic type of landscaping, which can be lined up with the rest of landscaping types around the world.