In day to day life I come across ever more reasons why everyone should learn to use hypnosis. You can empower your mind and also go a long way to achieving good health simply by using hypnosis. Here are just a few basic reasons why you too should learn to use hypnosis and benefit from it in your life.
1. Hypnosis is natural and normal; you pass through hypnosis as you go to sleep and as you wake up.
2. Hypnosis allows access to your subconscious mind, the part which knows just what to do and just how to do it, the part which acts automatically and spontaneously.
3. When in hypnosis your creative mind comes to the fore and so you can use imagery and visualization for therapeutic intervention more easily. Visualizations become more vivid and therefore more real, and this goes a long way to explaining why hypnosis is so beneficial to sports performance. Whatever you imagine you can create. You in effect open your mind to greater possibilities.
4. Visualizations created whilst in hypnosis are also a very beneficial way in which you can gain relief from many physical ailments, such as IBS relief, depression relief and anxiety relief.
5. You can use hypnosis to create a zone state and in effect have tunnel vision and so aid more powerful direction of thought and intent.
6. You can learn self hypnosis at home with the help of hypnosis downloads or hypnosis cds. You get better at it with practice and so you can learn to access deeper states as you wish. Contrary to popular belief, deeper states are not necessary for therapeutic intervention; mild hypnotic states are perfectly effective.
7. Hypnosis creates an REM state, the same state which you access each night as you dream. This is the state of mind which is essential to natural and easy conflict resolution. With hypnosis you can get your conscious and subconscious mind working together, and also your logical and creative minds working together. In this way you can overcome a feeling of “being in two minds” and instead create a feeling o alignment and balance.
8. There are no uncomfortable side effects to hypnosis. In fact, the “side effects” are good – you feel relaxed, calm and comfortable; worries and tensions just fade away. This makes hypnosis a great way in which you can learn to change state easily and it is a natural antidote to anxiety or the “fight or flight” response.
9. Hypnosis is a natural state of relaxation, and when in hypnosis your heart rate slows down as does your breathing and your blood pressure naturally lowers. Hypnosis is in fact like taking a mental massage and you can use your mind whilst in hypnosis to feel as if you have had a physical massage as well. The interesting thing about hypnosis is that you can use your mind to massage your inner self as opposed to just the outer self.
10. This last fact leads me to the real crux of why I think hypnotherapy is the very best mind power tip and also the very best therapy. Hypnosis allows you to look within, to access the inner workings of your mind. Everything in life starts with how you think about it. If all you want to do is to change your attitude towards something hypnosis will be a great help. If you want to take things a step further, and change how you act as well as how you think, hypnosis is invaluable. Should you want to use hypnosis for more therapeutic purposes, it is often an effective therapy in itself, but it is ALWAYS beneficial in preparing your mind to respond in the best way possible to any therapy or treatment which you undergo.
Roseanna Leaton, specialist in hypnosis downloads for your health and well-being.