Everybody wants a nice butt. And with the right butt exercises anyone can have a good-looking, firmly lifted bum. Men & women, young or not so young, underweight or overweight getting a nice set of glutes is a function of following a series of targeted exercises that bring about the desired end result.
Yes there are nutritional considerations as well. These depend on your current state of fitness and your long term goals. So, for now, Ill assume you have a pretty good handle on the nutritional component.
As for the properly structured butt exercise program, which you may not have found, just yet, Ive put together a mini butt workout routine which you can incorporate into your current workouts. This routine specifically targets the muscles that lead to very nice improvements in the buttocks area.
Bear in mind, Ive been training people since the late eighties. Speaking strictly from experience, I can tell you that the following butt exercise routine is responsible for helping many women dramatically change the appearance of their problem area.
These exercises can be done anywhere, anytime no excuses.
Lying on your side, do 10 reps of each exercise:
1) Bring both knees forward so your hips are at a 90 degree angle. Then straighten your top leg out in front of you, still keeping 90 degrees at the hip. Lift the top leg slowly about three feet off the ground & down.
2) Straighten both legs so your body is in a straight line. Tilt the hips forward slightly. Lift the top leg about three feet off the ground & down.
3) Repeat on the other side.
On the elbows and knees, butt in the air, do 10 reps of each exercise:
1) Extend one leg straight back with your toe on the ground. Lift that leg up toward the ceiling & down. Then switch legs.
2) Lift your knee off the floor. Extend that same heel back and up so your leg is pointing toward the ceiling & then bring the knee back into you. Then switch legs.
Standing up, do 10 reps of each exercise:
1) Start with your feet together. Step out in front in to a lunge position. Touch the ground with opposite hand. Come back up & step back to the starting position. Then switch legs.
2) Put one foot up on a step (12 18 inches high). Slowly step up and down with the other foot. Then switch legs.
If these butt exercises are easy, try going through the sequence twice. If you still need more of a challenge, increase the reps to 15 or 20 per set. Do this routine three or four times per week, and within 2 to 4 weeks you will start to see the changes you are seeking.
By being consistent with a properly structured buttocks exercise program and paying attention to your nutritional intake you can get a super sexy butt no matter what your age or previous exercise experience.