Summer Wedding Dresses
Unlike before when societies are so strict about the sanctity of weddings, today this ceremony has mellowed and became informal. This is because more and more couple wouldn’t want to be stressed out on their wedding day. Aside from beach wedding dresses, one of the most sought-after wedding attires for informal weddings out there are the summer wedding dresses.
More and more brides are opting for summer wedding dresses during their weddings because these are comfortable. These also exude the impression of being free and unspoiled happiness because of the season itself.
Just like everything else in the world of fashion, summer wedding dresses have evolved through the years. From plain white dresses to more revealing cuts and playful tones, summer wedding dresses never cease to tickle the fancy of modern brides and bride-to-be. This is because summer wedding dresses provide seemingly limitless possibilities to brides all over the world no matter what their personal preference and budget may be.
Perfect summer wedding dresses
Since summer is synonymous to fresh and new beginnings, now is the time to redefine your style by choosing the best summer wedding dress there is for your wedding. Here is your simple guide in finding that perfect summer dress:
– Summer wedding dresses should be short. This means that there is no need for long trains and full skirts in this type of wedding dress. Since summer season tends to be hotter than the usual, shorter skirts will provide the bride ultimate comfort while walking down the aisle.
– Summer wedding dresses should be made of light fabric. This is very important because it will ensure your comfort during and after the ceremony. When looking for summer wedding dresses, consider those that are made from materials such as cotton eyelet, chiffon, cotton organdy, crepe, georgette, voile, or organza because these are light enough to let the air pass through when the sun’s heat is scorching. (TIP: Perfect summer wedding dresses are made from the combination of one or two of each material mentioned.)
– Summer wedding dresses should be styled in season. Since summer means heat, dress style for your wedding dress should also be in season. This is not the time to wear long and puff sleeves compared to the traditional weddings in most churches. Instead, your summer wedding dress should reveal some flesh to make it “in” for the season. Ideal dress styles include sleeveless gowns or bodice, spaghetti straps, strapless or tube dresses, and off the shoulder would really make you look sexy and stunning. Opt for tea-length gowns that have hems hanging just below the knees, an asymmetrical length skirt for style and comfort, column style summer wedding dresses because they are simple yet elegant, and a princess style summer wedding dress which can truly flatter the contours of your body.
Tips in shopping for summer wedding dresses
1. Start early. It is always best to start early when shopping for summer wedding dresses to ensure that you have enough time to find your dream style. If your wedding is in summer next year, if possible, shop around as early as now so you can canvass some items that you may use. Before you shop, make sure that you have a certain image in mind so you wont get confused.
2. Set your budget. Before shopping, it is best to set your budget so you won’t be having problems in financing the other aspects of the wedding.
3. Ask for places where you can but beautiful summer wedding dresses. Some of these places may include specialty bridal salons, wedding areas in various department stores, and various boutiques. But if you to save some money try visiting auction sites in the Internet, bridal warehouses and other consignment shops that offer discount in their items.