What do you know about profitable investing online? I will tell you some ways of successful online investments, types of schemes and much more.
Maybe you know or not that the key to a profitable investment is just a single word – diversify. What do you need to do? It is easy. You should divide total investment among several different HYIPs so as to minimize risk. Only this method will help to save your money from crash. Investing in a single program is risky, because if the program collapses, you lose all your money. But if you put your money into many programs, if one of the programs fails, you will still have money in other programs.
You should create your portfolio as wide as possible. Let me give you example.
If your total investment is around 1000$ then portfolio should include atleast 10 (or even more) different HYIPs. Invest about 50-60% in long term good old HYIPs and the rest 50-40% in new HYIPs. These may include:
Long term HYIPs are those that give around 1.5% daily This HYIPs also have a good track history over 1 year, excellent customer support, professional web design and hosting, etc.
New HYIPs pay around 2-3% daily. This HYIPs also have unique professional web design & certain degree of reliability in other factors. Do not invest in new HYIPs that pay less interest(around 1%daily) with a poor non-professional web design, etc.
You may invest in HYIPs which pay 2-3% daily, have a professional template design & other good features. Chances to be in profit is good.
You may invest in ponzi schemes that give 3-5% daily. Also you can find many HYIPs that offer you more than 10% daily for 30 days or 25%daily for 5 days, etc. It is not real interest. Do not believe in such HYIPs.
Scam HYIPs are run on ponzi schemes. A ponzi is an illegal pyramid system in which higher level members are paid with the investments from newer members. They actually have a short life time. Many people lose money in these scams. Their websites are made from cheap old regular common templates(not a professional & unique design), anonymous contact information, give high interest rates(>3% daily is suspected as a ponzi),have an attractive referral system, etc.
Invest in still higher interest paying HYIPs if you can risk higher. HYIPs such as 7% daily for 60 days or 50% daily for 3 days are real scams. However if you are lucky, you can be in great profits provided you invested while the HYIP was just new. But risk factor is also very high and I suggest not to invest more than 40$-60$ in such high risk HYIPs. It is always better to avoid them.
Now some words about average life cycle of HYIPs:
Extra Long term HYIPs(ponzi & real HYIPs)
Such HYIPs pay about 1-1.7% daily or around 25% monthly interests. They usually last for a long time over up to a year. Invest in these only if it has a good history for about a year because profit recovery is very slow.
Long term HYIPs (mostly ponzi)
They pay 2-3% daily and last for about 4-5 months. Some even last for more than half a year. These are the most optimal HYIPs for investing.
Medium term HYIPs (ponzi)
Pay around 4-7% daily. Last for about a month(sometimes 15 days) to a couple of months.
Short term HYIPs (ponzi)
Pay >10% daily. Last for few days to few weeks.