Article marketing works. That’s the simple truth, my friend. How is it that I’m so confident that this strategy is effective? Easy. Well, I personally just got more than 25,000 visitors to my brand new website in 8 weeks doing nothing but what you’re about to read.
For the sake of a quick laugh, how much of an investment do you think it would take to create that much traffic from Google PPC? A LOT. To be truthful, the leads that come through an article, or blog entry are more qualified anyways than if I paid for them. (I have more credibility with them before they even visit my site).
So because I want to keep this article short, sweet, and to the point, Im simply going to give you a few quick tips to improve your article success, and send you on your merry way.
1. Write 1 new article per day, every day of the week. To be truthful, out of everything that I’ll ever tell you, this is the most practical and important tip that I’ll say. By simply out creating your competition, you’ll out rank them, too simply by being consistent with content creation. Unless youve got some paid assistance, I wouldnt create much more than one article per day, because of the time that it would take, unless you write professionally.
2. Use technology to create variations of your articles and submit the variations to as many article directories and blogs as you possibly can. What I do is simply take thirty minutes or so extra per article and I create unique variations of each sentence before I broadcast them using my software. The next step I take is that I use the same software that creates the variations to submit my content to the top 200 article directories online. Since each directory gets a unique article, and the content is high quality because I create the variations myself, I only get positive, raving reviews from all of the directories I submit to.
3. Point all of the article variations back to your original article in your author resource box. What will happen if you point your content back to your original site is that Google will see the links and percieve your site as the most important, ranking your site higher in the search engines. Plus, if you create unique variations the links will be more powerful. I’ve used this technique to gain the number one spot in more than 50 competitive niches online. Try it for a week and test the waters.
4. Promote your original piece of content with a short, 30 second video. What you want to do with your short video commercial is broadcast it to as many video sharing sites as you can. Point the link in your video resource box back to your original piece of content. For my video promotion, I use Traffic Geyser. However, if you want to do it a little slower you can use one of the free video promotion services out there.
5. Bookmark your original piece of content, and your YouTube video using OnlyWire.com, which is a free social bookmarking service that will submit your original article to 25 or so social bookmarking sites, which gives everything you do additional links and exposure.
Thats it my friends! If you follow those five tips above each day of the week for the next few months, you’ll be amazed at how much traffic and leads you’ll get from everything you do. Do it for 100 days and let me know what happens!