Common Conditions found everywhere Some comon conditon is acne ,rosacea , melasma , dermatitis and psoriasis. Acne is one of the most common problems. Caused by an increase in the production of hormones, acne affects most teenagers and even many adults. Avoid tight clothes; they are known to cause body acne by trapping sweat. Do not touch the blemishes over and over again (rather dont touch them at all). Use of mild cleansers is a recommended skin care treatment for acne. To prevent permanent scars from occurring your shouldnt squeeze out your acne. Dermatitis means “inflammation of the skin” and is considered by many health authorities as equivalent to the word “eczema”. Eczema and Dermatitis are common conditions.
There are many types of dermatitis, the most common being eczema, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition, affecting 2 to 5 percent of the population. Psoriasis disorder in which skin grows and replaces itself too rapidly, causing a buildup of red, thickened areas with silvery scales that flake off easily. Psoriasis usually develops on the scalp, elbows, knees and lower back and often appears in the same place on both sides of the body. Allergy is another common condition. Allergy is a hypersensitivity to a normally harmless substance. The body’s immune system perceives these substances, called allergens, as harmful and reacts accordingly. Keep windows and doors closed when the pollen or mold count is high reduce the skin care.
Avoid doing yard work, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves. Hand Dermatitis ( pompholyx) is a common group of conditions that affect 5 to 15 percent of the population. Hand dermatitis greatly affects day to day living. Psoria works effectively in hand dermatitis because its anti-inflammatory action due to the chamomile german and emu oil in Psoria. Powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties due to its tea tree oil, rosemary and lavender oils. Aromatherapy is also an excellent way to help you deal with stress, which often compromises physical and emotional well-being and even triggers many seemingly unrelated disorders. Aromatherapy will also go a long way toward boosting your own ability to handle the overall problem by helping you handle the stress.
Common Conditions Skin Care Tips
1. Dont touch an area infected with acne with your bare hands.
2. Treating eczema with immune-suppressing drugs, which may also prevent asthma from developing.
3. Lotions that contain sun protection factor or SPF are the cure for acne skin.
4. Aromatherapy is also an excellent way to help you deal with stress.
4. Wash your bedding, synthetic pillows, and mattress pads often in hot water.
5. Avoid hanging clothes, sheets, and blankets outside to dry.
6. Use a cool compress to soothe itchy, red, swollen eyes for allergy.
7. Combinations of oral antihistamines and decongestants are also available for allergy.