If you are young, you still have ample of time to take care of your skin to stop wrinkles from developing while you are still at your prime. There are ways to do it that will not cause you a lot. And besides, there are more to your life now than to worry yourself about such occurrence. It will come at the right time. You are already battling it out with all kinds of blemishes including pimples, so do not yet worry about something that still isn’t visible.
But if you are careless about your skin, it doesn’t matter if you are old or young. You will develop lines in your faces if you will not take care of your skin as well as take good care of your body.
Skin Care Tips
You may be young and you want to experiment with every aspect of your life. For young girls, you may already be experimenting with make-ups and other chemicals that promise to contain your young look and fresh skin.
Here are some of the tips that you must follow in order to slow down the aging process of your skin. And oh by the way, this goes out to young boys as well.
1. It is a must to wash your face. But do not do this too often, especially if you do not have a water purifier installed in your house that your only source for this act is the water coming straight from the tap. It actually contains chlorine which can add to the risks of developing wrinkles fast. If this is the case, wash your face once a day. This way, you will be able to retain a good amount of moisture and oil on your skin.
2. In washing you face, use mild soap. Choose the brands that have moisturizers as part of the ingredients. Do not use soaps and even deodorants with alkaline. If it cannot be helped, just avoid it.
3. Choose a brand of moisturizer that is water based. After washing your face, use a clean and soft towel to pat your skin dry then add the moisturizer.
4. The sun also contributes a lot in developing lines on your face. What you must do to counter this is to apply sunscreen when you are going out. This should be applied even you are only going to be exposed to the sun’s rays for a short period of time.
5. The sleeping position can also contribute to slow down the process of developing the unwanted lines. You can try lying on your back when you are sleeping. But only do this if it will be comfortable for you. The effect of this act is that it will offset the gravity’s effects.
6. Avoid smoking. You are young and you may want to try it all. But this vice is really not going to do anything good to your skin. Plus, your health will also suffer through time. When are you going to quit? When people mistake you for a 40-year-old than the 20 something that you really are? You surely don’t want to take that route.
Everybody will develop wrinkles as they age. But while you are young and can still prevent it, do something about it. The abovementioned tips will hopefully do the trick for you.