Beautiful skin often begins inside and radiates outward. All skin care is not created equally. Beautiful skin often begins inside and radiates outward. Women’s skin care differs from that of children and men, and among women, skin care even differs at various stages of life. Poor nutrition, unhealthy lifestyle choices and stress all contribute to the overall poor health of the skin. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming high-fat, high-salt diets deprive the body of the important nutrients skin needs. Women have a tendency to retain water, causing skin to look and feel more bloated. To keep water retention under control, it’s important for women to limit the amount of salt in their diets. Extra care should be taken to avoid further skin irritation, cuts or ingrown hairs. Drink at least the recommended eight cups a day and compensate for alcoholic and caffeinated beverages with more water. Exercise is also a good component to skin care.
Regular workouts keep the skin toned and make the feel good. Dry skin can be sunburned much more easily than skin that retains moisture. Moisturizing the skin on a regular basis can help to keep you from getting a sunburn. There are two effective methods to achieve this. Moisturizing towelettes can moisturize the skin, and are convienient and easy to use. Moisturizing the skin, and avoiding long term, repeated exposure to the sun are two of the best ways to protect the skin. A facial cleanser should be used in the morning and at night, especially to wash off cosmetics and a day’s worth of grime. Dry skin tends to do better with non-soapy cleansers since soap can be even more drying. Oily skin often likes soap. Like moisturizers, there are dozens of cleansers to choose from.
Skin Care Women Tips
1. Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your face.
2. Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturiser for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
3. Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face.
4. Buttermilk dabbed on skin for 15 minutes will soak up oil from your skin without drying it.
5. Carrot juice applied daily fades blemishes.
6. Mix half teaspoon dried curry leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face.
7. Apply the mixture of tomato juice and honey on the face and neck , wash it after 15 minutes.
8. Apply the mixture of carrot juice and basin. Leave it till it dries and wash the face.
9. Add two teaspoon of tomato juice with 4 teaspoon of curd and apply on the face.
10. Add a pinch of yeast with 2 teaspoon of cabbage juice and apply.
11. Apply the paste of turmeric and curry leaves on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
12. Apply a mixture of mehndi and turmeric. For a piece of turmeric, 2-3 leaves of mehndi are used
13. Grind betel leaf and add a little coconut oil and apply it on the spots.
14. Apply the mixture of honey, basin, cream of milk and olive oil as a face pack.
15. Apply the paste of fenugreek with milk on the face and let it dry. Wash off with luke warm water.
16. Mix thick curd, turmeric and two drops of oil. Apply on the face.
17. Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples
18. Apply a mixture of turmeric and neem on the face.
19. A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Leave this for 20 minutes and wash it with warm water.
20. Make a paste with sandal wood and turmeric and apply it on the face.