Skin cleansing is very much essential, because pollution, grease and grime cling to the skin, clogging pores, while the body eliminates toxins through perspiration. Properly cleansing is the basis for healthy skin. A clean, cotton facecloth can be used to gently moisten the face prior to cleansing, but do not rub or scrub with it, which can irritate or dry your skin. A facecloth does not have to be used to properly cleanse your skin and is a matter of personal preference. A soft towel made of natural fiber should be put in service to dry the skin. Blot the towel over your skin, without rubbing or scrubbing, until your skin is smooth and dry to the touch. Drinking enough water and eating well-balanced meals can assist your body’s system in internally cleansing skin care. Sometimes a toner or astringent is used to deep cleanse oily skin or skin with acne after the traditional cleansing routine. This removes oil that is trapped in the pores to leave a cleaner, smoother complexion.
A healthy lifestyle reflects on the skin so staying in good physical condition can aid in the the good appearance of the skin. There are two sets of glands found in the dermis the sweat glands and the oil glands. The sweat glands are employed in the elimination of the water-soluble cellular waste. The oil glands secrete oil, which lubricates the skin surface. This prevents the skin from excessive dryness and chapping. Blockages, congestion, over activity or under activity of these two sets of glands are considered the primary causes of our numerous skin problems. Moisturizing helps in keeping the moisture in the skin. The conditioning routine restores the acid balance on the skin and corrects other such imbalances.Oxygen is vital to the skin and blood cel1s carrying both oxygen and nourishment are circulated to every part of your body including the skin.
(1) Skin Care Tips
1. Use sunscreen.
2. Get adequate rest and nutrition.
3. Protect from stress — both emotional and environmental stress.
4. Wash your face twice a day and put on the proper treatment product.
5. Don’t neglect certain areas of the skin. Elbows, heels, neck, and decolletage need moisturizing.
6. Don’t get too surgical on yourself. It’s very tempting to pick, poke, squeeze, and scratch in front of the mirror.
7. Keep your makeup clean. Replace the sponges in your compact on a regular basis.
8. Exercise moderation. More exerise is not better.
9. Avoid direct sunlight and smoking.
(2) Cleansing Skin Care Routine
1. Apply cleansers either with finger tips or on a moistened cotton-wool pad.
2. Apply using brisk small circles all over face neck
3. Around eyes on the bony part, outwards above the eye, towards the nose below the eye on the cheek bone.
4. Up the sides of the nose, up the bridge of the nose and outwards across the forehead.
5. Do not massage in, just thinly coat the face.
6. Gently remove with moist cotton-wool, using stoking movements in the same directions as when applying.
7. To remove eye make up; apply over the closed eye, gently patting not rubbing.