“Search Engine Optimization” or SEO is a very specialised field and takes time to excel at. Search Engine optimization is not easy and cheap. It requires analysis and logical thinking by search engine experts. You design your website and submit it to search engines but no one will visit your website until it is well optimized by search engine experts.
There are many companies in the market who provide search engine optimization and submission services but some of them provide this service in a non-ethical way which can lead to spamming of your website into the search engines.
Once your website is on a list for spamming a search engine, you will never get listed on the search engines. New Delhi Digital Works provides an ethical Search Engine positioning service which drives genuine traffic to your website.
An optimization objective for any online business is essential to keep a competitive edge in todays marketplace. The aim of our Search Engine Optimization proposal is to present you with a competitive solution to increase the traffic to your website through Search Engines and thereby attract new clients. New Delhi Digital Works uses its own unique Search Engine Placement Techniques. We can help you get better search engine positioning, optimization and placement at low pricing.
The SEO tips below should assist the reader in forming a basic understanding of how to create human friendly web pages which are easily understood by the most popular search engines.
1. Insert keywords within the title tag so that search engine robots will know what your page is about. The title tag is located right at the top of your document within the head tags. Inserting a keyword or key phrase will greatly improve your chances of bringing targeted traffic to your site.
2. Make sure that the title tag contains text which a human can relate to. The text within the title tag is what shows up in a search result. Treat it like a headline.
3. Use the same keywords as anchor text to link to the page from different pages on your site. This is especially useful if your site contains many pages. The more keywords that link to a specific page the better.
4. Make sure that the text within the title tag is also within the body of the page. It is unwise to have keywords in the title tag which are not contained within the body of the page. Adding the exact same text for your h1 tag will tell the reader who clicks on your page from a search engine result that they have clicked on the correct link and have arrived at the page where they intended to visit. Robots like this too because now there is a relation between the title of your page and the headline. Also, sprinkle your keywords throughout your article. The most important keywords can be bolded or colored in red. A good place to do this is once or twice in the body at the top of your article and in the sub-headings.
5. Do not use the exact same title tag on every page on your website. Search engine robots might determine that all your pages are the same if all your title tags are the same. If this happens, your pages might not get indexed. Always use the headline of the pages as the title tag to help the robots know exactly what the page is about. A good place to insert the headline is within the h1 tag. So the headline is the same as the title tag text.
6. Do not spam the description or keyword meta tag by stuffing meaningless keywords or even spend too much time on this tag. SEO pros all agree that these tags are not as important today as they once were. Just place the headline once within the keywords and description tags.
7. Do not link to link-farms or other search engine unfriendly neighborhoods. A good rule of thumb is if your pages do not contain any words that reflect the content of the site you are linking to, do not link to it.
8. Do not use doorway pages. Doorway pages are designed for robots only, not humans. Search engines like to index human friendly pages which contain content which is relevant to the search.
9. Title tags for text links. Insert the title tag within the HTML of your text link to add weight to the link and the page where the link resides. This is like the alt tag for images.
10. Describe your images with the use of the alt tag. This will help search engines that index images to find your pages and will also help readers who use text only web browsers.
11. Submit to the search engines yourself. Do not use a submission service or submission software. Doing so could get your site penalized or even banned.
Our goal is to respond as quickly as possible to you. Please Mail your queries to us at email@example.com
New Delhi Digital Works
301, Vardhaman Times Plaza,
Plot 13 Community Center, Road No.44
PitamPura, New Delhi-110034 India
6985,Davand Dr.# 2 Mississauga,
ON, L5T 1Y7. CANADA.