And How to Address the Root Causes and Symptoms of High Blood Pressure Without Drugs?
What is blood pressure? Your blood is carried from the heart to all parts of your bodies in vessels called arteries. As your blood is pumped through your body, it “exerts pressure on the walls of your arteries.” This is blood pressure.
Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). It is usually given as two numbers, for example, 120 over 80 (written as 120/80).
* The Systolic Blood Pressure: The top number in the reading. It represents the pressure against these walls of arteries when the heart contracts.
* The Diastolic Blood Pressure: The bottom number in the reading. It represents the pressure against the artery walls when the heart relaxes.
Which Stage of High Blood Pressure Are You In?
* Pre-Hypertension Stage: Normal blood pressure readings fall in the range of 120/80. If your systolic blood pressure is between 120 and 139, or your diastolic blood pressure is between 80 and 89 on multiple readings, you are in Pre-hypertension stage. When you have pre-hypertension, you are more likely to develop high blood pressure at some point. Exception: A blood pressure of 130/80 mmHg or higher is considered high blood pressure in people with diabetes and chronic kidney disease.
* Stage One Hypertension: If your systolic blood pressure is between 140 and 159 or your diastolic blood pressure is between 90 and 99 on multiple readings, you are in Stage One Hypertension.
* Stage Two Hypertension: If your systolic blood pressure is between 160 or higher, or your diastolic blood pressure is between 100 or higher, on multiple readings, you are in Stage Two Hypertension.
Do You Have More Than One of the Following Symptoms?
More than 60 million Americans and almost as many Europeans are hypertensive. High blood pressure is know as a “silent killer” and the number one threat to health in our society. If you are suffering from it, you know all too well that it is not so “silent” after all, because you have to struggle everyday with the agony of its devastating symptoms.
* sleep disturbance
* pounding pulse
* sensitivity to light
* ear ringing
* stiff neck
* shortness of breath
* and so on
If you know someone close to you who is suffering from this condition, you probably have witnessed the weariness and the stress that it causes in their daily lives.
The Danger of Untreated Hypertension
When high blood pressure is not controlled or treated, it can cause:
* Heart enlargement: When blood pressure is high, it means it is taking increased force to pump blood against the greater resistance in your vessels. This causes the heart to get larger, which may lead to heart failure.
* Bulges in blood vessels: Common locations are the main artery from the heart, arteries in the brain, legs, and intestines, and the artery leading to the spleen.
* Narrowed blood vessels in the kidney: High blood pressure can cause blood vessels in the kidney to narrow, which may cause kidney failure.
* Hardened arteries: When blood pressure is high, arteries throughout the body will harden faster, especially those in the heart, brain, kidneys, and legs. This can cause a heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, or amputation of part of the leg.
* Burst blood vessels in the eyes: It also can cause the blood vessels in the eyes to burst or bleed. This may lead to vision changes and can result in blindness.
What Causes High Blood Pressure
From Ayurvedic perspective, high blood pressure is a disturbance in “vata dosha.” Disturbance in vata leads to the following problems. High blood pressure is the result of these interconnected problems.
* metabolic and circulatory conditions
* emotional irregularities
* stress-related illness
Side Effects of Drug Treatment
A wide variety of pharmaceutical drugs exist to chemically manage the symptoms of high blood pressure. They can be effective to some extent, but all drugs have unpleasant side effects and worrisome long term damage to the liver, kidney, and other organs.
Sometimes other drugs are added to the prescription to treat these side effects. This not only fails to address the root causes of high blood pressure, but also creates a whole set of new problems of its own.
Typical side effects of some of the commonly used anti-hypertensive drugs include:
* weight gain
* loss of sexual desire
* fatigue, weakness
* gastric irritation, diarrhea, abdominal cramps
* headache, nausea, dizziness
* nasal congestion, cough
* congestive heart failure
* heart burn
* mental depression
* short-term memory loss
* reduction of ability to exercise (in the case of beta blockers).
* urinary loss of potassium
Because of this, some people refuse to take pharmaceutical drugs and risk the danger of leaving a threatening condition untreated. Others cautiously and reluctantly take their prescription drugs, but deep inside they constantly search for a natural solution.
Knowing the Side Effects of Your Medications through Other Users
Many people do not connect the dots between the ill effects they are suffering and the mediations they are taking. Until they compare the notes with other users.
If you want to know what side effects that other people have experienced when they take the same medications like yours, you might want to visit www.AskaPatient.com.
All you need is to type in the name of your BP medications. You will find a lot of surprising information that your doctors won’t tell you. Because only the actual users of your medications know exactly what they go through.
The Safe and Effective Solution: Mukta Vati
If you are a health conscious person like us who prefer to restore our health and vitality by the natural and wholesome way, we recommend you Mukta Vati
MuktaVati is totally natural and safe.
* There is no pharmaceutical chemicals in it; therefore
* it does not cumulate toxin in your body like what most drugs do.
* Most importantly, your body responds brilliantly fast to this natural solution, because
* it addresses the root causes of hypertension.
When you start taking Mukta Vati, you will see results almost within days.
* MuktaVati brings the blood pressure back into the normal range very efficiently.
* No matter your high blood pressure conditions are caused by heredity, or renal ailment, heart disease, high cholesterol, anxiety, tension, stress, insomnia, or headache,
Mukta Vati works effectively to correct the conditions and restore balance to your body.
* Within approximately two weeks, all symptoms of high blood pressure will be effectively relieved. With time, your body will start to heal itself.
* MuktaVati can be taken along with any medications you are taking; it does not cross-react.
* It does not induce any side effects.
This is the most effective drug-free solution to hypertension.