Gallstones are small, pebble-like substances that develop in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped sac located below your liver in the right upper abdomen. Gallstones form when liquid stored in the gallbladder hardens into pieces of stone-like material. The liquidcalled bilehelps the body digest fats. Bile is made in the liver, then stored in the gallbladder until the body needs it. The gallbladder contracts and pushes the bile into a tubecalled the common bile ductthat carries it to the small intestine, where it helps with digestion.
You’re at greater risk of developing gallstones if you’re older, female or overweight. Rapid weight loss or eating a very low calorie diet also can put you at risk of gallstones.
Complications from gallstones can be serious, and even fatal, if left untreated. Fortunately, treatment for gallstones is usually straightforward, and newer techniques often allow faster recovery time.
In fact, most gallbladder surgeries are performed without even trying to dissolve the gallstones. And dissolving gallstones is sometimes as simple as a trip to the local grocery store for the right ingredients.
Don’t Remove Your Organ- (Gallbladder)
Finally, did you know that removing your gallbladder can leave you more susceptible to bowel cancer? The gallbladder collects and secretes bile. And just what is bile? Bile is a bodily fluid produced by the liver to help digest fat. During the digestive process, bile is used in the small intestine to aid in the digestive process.
Unfortunately, bile can sometime form into stones called gallstones. And your doctor’s recommendation of gallbladder surgery could severely damage your body or even kill you. If you do not believe me, do a Google search of ‘gallbladder surgery complications’.
Removing your organ (gallbladder) might be a band-aid for 10-20 years but severe problems will eventually arise. After removing your gallbladder, acidic bile (over 3 cups of bile per day) will constantly drip into your digestive system. The continuous drip will eventually result in regular diarrhea. And finally, removing your gallbladder may even lead to high blood cholesterol which will result in the silent killer of heart disease or bowel cancer.
A good rule of thumb! If God gave you an organ; do whatever you can to keep your organ!
Naturally Dissolve Gallstones
If you are planning to have gallbladder surgery; you can cancel your surgery tomorrow with a simple step-by-step natural remedy that will naturally dissolve gallstones in less than 24 hours. How? By giving your body the tools it needs to heal and flush itself.
Whenever you feel pain; your body is trying to tell you something. In the case of gallstones, your body is telling you that you need a kidney flush and you could make some lifestyle changes. Here are a few tips you might want to consider.
1. A simple gallbladder flush should be your first move. A natural gallbladder (NO olive oil needed) is a simple way to flush toxins and get your gallbladder functioning properly. Check out our website where you can discover a step-by-step cleanse, Naturally Dissolve Gallstones website.
2. Increase your intake of water-soluble fiber by eating fresh, raw fruits and vegetables. Decrease your intake of saturated fats (red meats).
3. Vitamin C will not only help your immune system but also change cholesterol to bile (leaving NO stones!)
4. A Lecithin supplement (found naturally in nature) has been documented to aid in dissolving gallstones. Stop by a local health store to find this miracle supplement.
5. Get off the loveseat. You need to begin that workout routine you have been planning for years. Gallstones could be caused by a sedentary (inactive) lifestyle and be treated by an active lifestyle. Workout for 20 minutes a day and get the natural high and the natural cure!
Naturally Dissolve Gallstones with a Step-By-Step Remedy
If you are still unsure of what path to take (surgery or natural cure), I would recommend trying a simple, step-by-step, safe and natural gallstones home remedy! And the best part of it all, it is guaranteed up to 6 months! Try it out and if you are not satisfied, get your refund! Do you want to save thousands of dollars? Do you want something that is guaranteed to work?