The more you study abundance and prosperity principles, the more you come to realize that your state of mind plays a very large role in your financial wellness. Even a tiny shift in perspective is often enough to change everything – from the inside out!
With this in mind, I’d like to share a little game that can help you feel more prosperous on a regular basis. It’s called the “Prosperity Seed Game.”
Before I go into the details, let me ask you a question: How do you feel when you accidentally find some money? Whether you stumble across a one-dollar bill lying on the ground or an extra $10 buried in the bottom of your purse, you likely feel excited and happy about your good fortune, right?
The Prosperity Seed Game can help you feel that way much more often!
Here’s how to do it:
– You’ll need some money to get started, at least a few dollars but more if you can afford it. If you can, try using larger denominations of cash, like $5, $10, $20 or even bigger. (If you can’t swing the bigger bills, it’s okay to start with $1 bills.)
– Now, take those bills (a.k.a. “prosperity seeds”) – and PLANT them! Hide one in the glovebox of your car, in your extra purses or wallets, in the pocket of a suit you don’t wear too frequently, or in the pockets of your off-season coats and jackets. You want to put them in places you don’t see every day so it will be a genuine surprise when you rediscover them!
– Once you’ve got your “prosperity seeds” planted, do your best to forget about them. Put the whole game out of your mind.
– As often as you can, recite an affirmation like this: “Money is flowing effortlessly into my life from all directions; thank you!” Really get into the state of FEELING very grateful, lucky, abundant and blessed as you say it!
– When you do find some money (whether a bill you planted or money from elsewhere), get excited! Allow yourself to feel like the luckiest person on the planet! Scream with joy, “Woo hoo, money really IS coming to me from all directions, thank you thank you thank you!” The more positive energy you can generate, the better.
– As time goes on and you rediscover more of your “prosperity seeds,” make it a point to plant more of them! You can even re-plant the same seeds if you like.
The whole point of this game is to make you FEEL prosperous and grateful about the good fortune flowing into your life. According to the Law of Attraction, the more you feel that way the more true it will be!
In fact, you may discover something interesting about this game. Not only will you find the money you’ve “planted” along the way, but if your experience is anything like mine (and other people I’ve shared this game with before), you’ll also start finding money everywhere else too! It may start small with a few coins here and there, but before long you’re finding bigger denominations and even attracting other forms of abundance into your life from all directions.
If you think you’re prosperous, allow yourself to feel prosperous and believe you ARE prosperous, guess what you’ll be? Prosperous!