Being hairy and showing it is definitely not an option when speaking about women. Even some men want to get hair removal think at body builders: their fans want to see muscles, lines, edges, not bunches of curly hair growing all over. There are many methods of hair removal, such as shaving, waxing, use of depilatory creams, epilators, lasers or electrolysis. Laser hair removal can be an acceptable or even preferable alternative in some cases, but laser is usually not enough by itself to remove all transsexual facial hair permanently. Androgen-driven hair, especially facial hair, is an almost universal problem for transsexual women. It is one of the most difficult problems to solve, and getting rid of it will often be essential for assimilation.
Hairfacts is a reliable non-commercial website that give quality information on all kinds of hair removal procedures having laser hair removal. Laser hair removal relies on a laser light to damage the hair follicles that produce hair. Some choose other hair removal treatments like electrolysis, shaving, waxing, and the use of depilatory creams. Plucking hair with tweezers is an effective way to remove hair but can be very time consuming. Waxing- sticky wax is spread on the area of skin where the unwanted hair is growing. Waxing leaves the area smooth and is long lasting. Depilatories- A depilatory is a cream or liquid that removes hair from the skin’s surface.
Hair Removal Tips
1. Do not use depilatories to avoid the risk of chemical burns on the sensitive skin in this area.
2. Dont apply alcohol-based deodorants or perfumes to skin right after shaving. Follow this basic rule: If it stings or hurts, you shouldnt be using it.
3. Eyebrows frame the face for men and woman. Unibrows and pencil thin lines are out. Let us design brows perfect for you. We have a flair for it.
4. Shaving is also the most temporary hair removal method.
5. Carefully remove ingrown hairs with tweezers and make sure you scrub your skin once or twice a week, to prevent hairs to in grow.
6. If you cant stand hair removal, but you dont like it to be visible, you can bleach it. Bleaching lightens the hair closer to skin color, so that it cannot be noticed so easily. Use only special body hair bleaches.
7. Shaving is O.K. but plucking isn’t, if your goal is permanent hair removal. Tweezing or waxing is perceived as trauma by the body which over time makes the hair grow back stronger. So shaving or clipping between electrology appointments is preferred.
Variations in wax treatments can come from using different kinds of liquid hair removal, different wax strips, or oil as a skin barrier instead of powder. Liquid hair removal comes in the form of honey or crème (for sensitive skin). Wax strips are either made of Muslin (thick cloth) or Pelin (thick paper). A very thin layer of oil such as grape seed or Eucalyptus can be soothing and take the place of powder as a barrier between wax and skin. Have fun and save money for yourself, as well as friends and family by performing the service on them. They will be impressed with your skills and you will feel rewarded removing unwanted hair.