Skin is the bodys mirror of our inner health and wellness, both physical and emotional. Prolonged stress and poor diet can affect appearance and accelerate aging of the skin. Simple and generic skin care that may help you improve your skin. Essential fats are thought to keep your heart healthy, fight inflammation, and possibly prevent cancer. They are also particularly important to people with inflammatory conditions such as eczema and acne, and also for people with dry skin. Men have approximately 15% oilier skin and significantly larger pores than women do. A good scrub is essential for healthy clean skin. It will remove dead cells and smooth the surface of your face. The scrub should be strong without being damaging. Moisturizing is a necessity. Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing and shaving. Most people lack fiber in their diets – the average person eats only 12 g of fiber a day. Healthy skin is young looking skin. There are preventative techniques that can promote the best skin possible and keep it looking its best longer
All types of skin need to be exfoliated. This is the removal of dead skin cells that form daily. Most people do not realize this but excess sugar is considered one of the main causes of premature aging. The more sugar we eat, the more sugar we have entering our bloodstream. It is available in liquid form, or just break open a capsule and apply the oil directly to the skin. Sunscreen is important in winter as the suns reflective powers are great year round – 17% on the sand and 80% on the snow. Apply a heavy layer of moisturizing broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher to the face, hands, and any other skin that may be exposed. Dry skin probably need a heavy, well balanced moisturizer with a very good humenctant. Facial oils are not recommended for dry skin as a moisturizer because they do not contain water in the formulation. Aromatherapy treatments are good for dry skin if they provide moisture and oil as well as the essential oils such as a moisturizer or a cleansing milk.
Natural Skin Care Tips
1. Keep vitamins such as C and E in your diet regimen.
2. Apply the mixture of honey and milk on the face . This will make your skin glow.
3. Cauliflower juice applied on warts regularly will make them fall.
4. Mix half teaspoon dried curry leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face. Wash it after it gets dry.
5. Apply the mixture of tomato juice and honey on the face and neck , wash it after 15 minutes.
6. Apply the mixture of carrot juice and basin. Leave it till it dries and wash the face.
7. Add two teaspoon of tomato juice with 4 teaspoon of curd and apply on the face.
8. Add a pinch of yeast with 2 teaspoon of cabbage juice and apply.
9. Mix 1 table spoon of barley powder with half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes.
10. Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice together and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
11. Mix vinegar and rose water in equal quantities and apply.
12. Mix curd and cucumber juice and apply it on the face.
13. Apply the mixture of coconut water and thick pineapple juice.
14. Make a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of milk powder, 1/4 teaspoon of egg white and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply on the face.
15. Apply the mixture of raw turmeric and cream of milk on the face and wash it after 20 minutes. It will make your skin fair.
16. Apply the mixture of honey, basin, cream of milk and olive oil as a face pack.
18. Apply the paste of fenugreek with milk on the face and let it dry. Wash off with luke warm water.
19. Make a paste of red sandal wood and apply it on the face every day for glowing skin.
20. Make a paste with red sandal powder and coconut milk and apply on the face for soft skin.
22. Essential fats are thought to keep your heart healthy, fight inflammation, and possibly prevent cancer
23. Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This mixture is a good moisturiser for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.