Skin is one of the factors that make everyone worry as it reflects your beauty and confidence. Glowing skin is your biggest asset even you have dull complexion. Proper diet, your daily routines and exercises greatly contribute to your beauty factors. Dry skin may be your biggest problem you might be facing specially in winters.
Dry skins looks very rough and are very sensitive to atmospheric pollutants. Sometimes it is really hard to manage them. But, you need not to worry more friends because there are some very effective home remedies for dry skin.
Skin Care Tips for Dry Skin
* Sieve barley or wheat flour and add one fourth teaspoonful of turmeric powder (in the thick part), one spoon of mustard or sesame oil and water to make a paste. Apply on the body and face before bathing. After drying or after 10 minutes rub it with the palms to remove the paste. After an hour bath with lukewarm water. Skin becomes soft, fair and silky.
* Use cotton dipped in raw milk on the face, neck, hands etc for 5-10 minutes gently. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash with fresh water.
* Avoid using soap for bathing. It makes your skin dry and rough.
* Apply small amount of raw milk on your face, neck and hands. It is very effective natural remedy for dry skin.
* Do not wash your face very often. It takes away your natural skin moisture and natural oil.
* Apply some moisturizer after face wash. It helps to remove unwanted dryness.
* Gently massage with olive oil or almond oil. It is an effective remedy for dry skins.
* Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily for dry skin cure and other skin ailments. Also include green vegetables and fruits in your diet.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.