Copyright 2006 Tania French
Have you ever wondered why some people are magnets for wealth and most others just flounder by the wayside? I bet you want to know the secret traits these wealthy people possess.
But first, lets get one thing clear.
The real question people want to know the answer to is – what is the #1 business for creating wealth.
And the answer is
Any business. Yes, every business. Just look at these folks.
Steve Jobs got rich creating and selling computers. J.K. Rowling is wealthy because she switched gears and started writing books. Jeff Bezos got rich selling books. Oprah Winfrey became wealthy connecting to people on TV. Wayne Huizenga became rich by hauling trash. Bill Gates started coding software and is a multi-billionaire.
Their businesses have nothing in common. Just look at your community. People are becoming wealthy in a variety of businesses.
What do Oprah, Jeff, Steve, Bill, Wayne, and J.K. have in common. Commit the following eight traits to memory:
1. They have Persistence. Overcoming obstacles and moving on is a given.
2. They invest in other businesses and own their own companies. Start your own business.
3. They are creative. Innovation is imperative to becoming wealthy. Constantly observe and generate new ideas.
4. They are doing what comes most naturally to them. If you love what you do, you forget you are working. Imagine that.
5. They give their wealth back. Sharing wealth and knowledge benefits you and others. The more you give, the more you receive.
6. They are constantly learning. Enormously wealthy people understand that your mind is your greatest asset. They constantly read books, listen to wealth-building CDs and attend seminars.
7. They hire out the work. Rich people know they cant do everything themselves. Bill Gates hires programmers to write software. Doing everything yourself will limit your financial growth opportunities.
8. They are grateful. With gratitude you cant go wrong. In fact, gratitude allows your mind to focus on creating products that help and uplift other peoples lives.
Notice that all these traits use the power of the mind. Nothing compares to getting your mind to work for you. Its a tool most people dont use. Here is your opportunity to take a quantum leap into wealth consciousness.
It is mathematically certain that you can succeed if you will find out the cause of success, and develop it to sufficient strength, and apply it properly to your work. Wallace D. Wattles
Invest in your prosperous life Now.