Mouth is one of the most important aspects of the body that God has given us. Winter is the season where all are having little bit problem with skin. many person also feel problems with Lips also. Lips have an extremely thin outer layer and few oil-producing glands, which can lead to excessive dryness. Dry chapped lips are a common problem in winter. Soft and smooth lips figure among the foremost indicators of physical beauty. The skin on lips lack oil glands; hence they tend to get dry and cracked easily. The most important step you can take to achieving the sexiest lips ever is to protect them from the sun. The best protection against sun damage is a water resistant lip balm that keeps lips moist and has an SPF of 15 percent or higher.
If you want healthy lips always apply a sunscreen to your lips with a minimum of SPF 15. Dip a black tea bag in warm water and press it on lips for three to four minutes. This increases moisture level on skin of lips. Remove your lipstick before going to bed using a herbal cleanser and apply a thin layer of ghee on and Do not lick lips repeatedly. Collagen is a protein that prevents wrinkle development around the lips. Constant exposure to the sun can lead to undesirable and premature aging. Around 92 per cent of women use lipstick each day. Lip balms with sunscreen should be applied a ½ hour prior to sun exposure and then reapplied throughout the day. Extreme weather can also lead to chapped and flaking lips. To keep lips supple, exfoliate them gently with a soft toothbrush and a lip exfoliator.
Tips for healthy Lips
1. Always apply a sunscreen to your lips with a minimum of SPF 15.
2. Massaging lips with ghee (clarified butter) and leaving a thin layer of it on lips overnight acts as a natural protection for lips.
3. Repeatedly apply herbal moisturizing lotion on lips.
4. Apply a thin coat of natural balm on your lips before applying lipsticks.
5. Dip a black tea bag in warm water and press it on lips for three to four minutes. This increases moisture level on skin of lips.
6. Do not lick lips repeatedly.
7. Dip small cotton gauze in warm clarified butter (ghee) and place it on lips for 20 minutes.
8. Remove your lipstick before going to bed using a herbal cleanser and apply a thin layer of ghee on.
9. Exfoliate the lips every week with a stiff tooth brush and a drop of honey.