First off, I have to say that I was impressed by Kelly’s website. Usually, when I look at any commercially driven website I’m presented by so many testimonials, promises, and hype that I just leave immediately – but not with Kelly G. Williams’ site.
On his website, Kelly G. Williams comes across as natural, personal, but more importantly – passionate. At first, Kelly draws you in to his story with the death of his son, how it affected his family, and how that inspired him to change his life and start his business.
After you pulling you in emotionally, he proceeds by sharing how he created a massive six figure part time income, all from the comfort of his own home over a period of 9 months.
So how does he make all of this money?
That’s a good question, and it has a simple answer. The following five step explanation is the simple formula that myself, Kelly, and other successful entrepreneurs use to profit online. Here is what he does to promote his business:
1. First, Kelly created a simple, yet powerful online presentation system using basic recorded videos, audios, and a compelling, personal sales letter that encourages you to opt in to his email marketing list.
2. His website has a simple, yet thorough follow up system after you put in your name and email that will guide you through having success with Kelly’s system step by step, day by day until you understand and can apply every part of his marketing system.
3. He engages in heavy marketing activities – creating attractive WebPages, driving traffic to those pages through Pay Per Click campaigns, writing articles, blogging, and social networking. (The best website in the world won’t make money if it’s not promoted properly.)
4. Over a period of time, you start to build a relationship with Kelly through seeing him teach, train, motivate, and inspire you to success through his simple, attractive marketing system.
5. Finally, you need to offer valuable products, services, and coaching to your list that will benefit them even if they don’t get involved in your opportunity. Over time, many of your new leads will purchase products from you, creating additional streams of income and helping you to fund your advertising.
Do you see how simple it is to make money online? It’s never been complicated – people are simply distractible by nature.
Are you thinking about joining Kelly G. Williams?
That’s a question you’ll have to find the answer for yourself. While there are definitely some advantages to getting involved with Kelly and being one of his team members, I simply can’t recommend anything that I don’t do myself.
If you do get involved with Kelly, you’ll definitely have a good example to follow in your business. His training will help you become successful in Global Resorts Network if that’s what you want to do.
What I see as an issue with his system, however, is that he doesn’t have any kind of pre-designed WebPages to use as a part of his marketing system – so you have to build your website from scratch. Remember that not everyone you bring into your business is going to be familiar with building websites at a high enough level of skill to be successful by doing that. If all of your valuable time is consumed with details – how can you effectively promote your business online? More importantly – how can your team?
If you do some additional research – you may find that there are opportunities that fit you better (and are less costly) than Global Resorts Network. While it’s true that you can make significant, up front commissions, Kelly is very up front on his website in mentioning that you need AT LEAST $2500 to get started in his business.
In the end, when you become involved in your own business – you need to make a decision. Which business you decide to start is entirely up to you.
I hope this review helped you, and I wish you the best in your prosperity.