Now that you have your iPod Touch, you’re probably looking for some cool games to download. There are times when you’re bored or you just feel like playing around; well, the iPod can provide you with the games that you want to play. If you try to surf the internet, you will surely find lots of games there and it’s a bit difficult to choose the best games that you can download.
So far, the latest games introduced today are Scramboni, Stunt Car, Hammer Tap, Columns Game, Asteroid, Penguin Attack, Blackjack, and Sudoku. However, these are not the top games being played by iPod users today.
The games are still new and the iPod users are in the process of discovering if the game is entertaining or not. Scramboni can be played by multiple players. Words are scrambled on tiles and you need to guess the correct word to earn points.
The Stunt Car is a 3D game wherein you need to stay on the track or ramp and drive as fast as you can.
If you’re looking for an addictive and infuriating game, Hammer Tap is for you. The game is timed for only 60 seconds and you need to tap the moles that pop up from the holes; the more moles you tap, the higher the score.
The Columns game is a combination of the bejeweled and Tetris game. You need to make three sets of the jewels with identical colors.
If you prefer an outer space game, Asteroids is an exciting one. To stop alien invasion, you can play the Penguin Attack and help them protect the icebergs.
For those who love playing cards, Blackjack is already available for iPod games. The same rules are followed just like the in the casinos of Las Vegas. If you like playing the traditional Sudoku game, you will also like the iPod game version.
The top 10 games for the iPod are the following:
1. Mind Dojo – this is a puzzle game introduced by D. Belement and you need to answer several questions. You earn scores when you answer the questions correctly. The game tests the player’s intelligence and since it is timed, you can easily track your improvement.
2. Smash – this game is similar to the arcade games. You need to hit the blocks with a ball in order to breakout.
3. Omega Ball – this is also known as Peg Solitaire
4. Poker (Fat Free) – this is the poker game which you can play for recreation. You can send an instant message to other players through the iPod’s messaging system.
5. Reversi – white and black tokens are found on a board and in order to win the game, you should have more of the black tokens instead of the white ones.
6. iMinesweeper – are you familiar with the computer game Minesweeper? This is the new game version for the iPod.
7. Chess – this game provides intellectual challenge and you’re free to choose the suitable level for you and your opponent.
9. Battle at the sea
10. Battle Fleet – see Ted and Bill as they battle with the Grim Reaper
These are the top ten games that you can download for your iPod Touch. Choose only the ones that you’re interested in so that the games don’t take up much of the memory space.