Skin is the largest organ of our body. With proper skin care, we can, not only keep it healthy but also keep it looking young for a longer time. Healthy skin is the result of several factors: a healthy diet, right amount of exercise, good skin care practices, a positive outlook, and a relaxed mind. Vitamin A is a very good vitamin for healthy skin. It helps strengthen the skin and repair tissues. It can be taken in foods, as a supplement or as a topical cream. Eating a healthy diet is also vital to having radiant skin. You should at least eat five servings of fruit and vegetable everyday to cleanse the body of toxins that may affect your metabolism. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help prevent free radical damage to the skin.
Vitamin C helps with healing wounds and other damage to the skin. To improve the practicability of vitamin C in skin care. Vitamin C will also help the immune system fight off illnesses. Drinking water is also important to keep the skin healthy, supple and soft. It helps a lot when the required amount of water, about eight glasses a day. Zinc helps the skin’s natural healing process. It is good in preventing the over-production of sebum, which will also help clear up acne. Drinking an herb based tea can help hydrate the skin and at the same time get your daily requirement of vitamins and minerals. Vitamin D is an antioxidant that may play a role in skin pigmentation. Regular exercise enhances blood circulation necessary to maintain healthy skin.
Protein foods supply all the amino-acids essential for keeping your skin youthfu and prove helpful for skin care. Avocado oil used regularly is an excellent skin softener. It is in rich in vitamins and minerals, especially the skin vitamins A, C and E. Apply the mixture of raw turmeric and cream of milk on the face and wash it after 20 minutes. Always remember that your facial muscles are living elastic tissues and that they can be nourished and built up from inside only with a good and healthy diet. A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Leave this for 20 minutes and wash it with warm water. Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples. Apply a mixture of turmeric and neem on the face.
Skin Care Tips
1. Vitamin A is a very good vitamin for healthy skin.
2. Vitamin C helps with healing wounds and other damage to the skin.
3. Vitamin D is an antioxidant that may play a role in skin pigmentation.
4. Vitamin B helps keep your skin tone healthy.
5. Vitamin B6 helps keep the immune system healthy.
6. Facial treatment that is very helpful for those with oily skin.
7. For Black Spots make a paste with mehndi and oil and apply on the face
8. Drinking water is also important to keep the healthy Skin.
9. Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples.
10. Avocado oil used regularly is an excellent skin softener.