The iCup drug test is an instant urine-screening test, which is used to detect up to ten drugs in a single test. It is an automatic testing device that produces the result within few minutes. If the result is positive it indicates with one line and if the result is negative it indicates with two lines. This method takes away the hassle and complexity of drug testing. The results of this test assist you in adopting the right treatment that suits you better. ICup helps the specialists to understand the needs of the clients efficiently.
ICup offers an absolute closed system for the sample reliability and easy collection. This produces the optimum observation of samples. The iCup testing kit is a single unit with no dipping or pouring. Test results built quickly in the sealed unit, which remains closed until it is discarded. The iCup drug screen is zero exposure, leak-proof and tamper-proof.
Features and Benefits The following are the features of iCup testing, which can also be considered as its benefits to the donors:
· Fast Accurate Results: Test results are fast, accurate and easy to read. What else could anyone expect from a drug test?
· Clean & Hygienic: The all-in-one test formula of the iCup allows for no handling of the sample. Once the lid is sealed, the test will be bio-hazardous safe. It is truly a clean and hygienic form of drug testing that best suits for random drug testing at any place.
· Easy Procedure: Once the urine is deposited into the cup, the cup is sealed and the results are available in 5 minutes.
· Storage: These cups can be stored at room temperature.
· Recording Results: The results can be easily recorded by photocopying the panel on the side of the cup.
ICup Drug Screen Test Kits The iCup drug tests kits are available in different variation from 3 to 10 panel configurations. They offer quick results for drug testing. Built in adulteration is also available to check for tampering. These kits are donor friendly and offers zero exposure to the collector.
The iCup kits can test: Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Opiates (OPI), Amphetamines (AMP), Methamphetamines (MAMP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Barbiturates (BAR), Ecstasy (MDMA) and Oxycodone(OXY).
The iCup test can be used in any of the following situations:
· Pre-employment testing,
· Random employment testing in the workplace,
· Random drug testing in schools or youth organizations,
· Testing your child or family member in the privacy of your own home.
An iCup Drug Testing is the simple and fast processing test that can be conducted by anyone. It is a donor friendly system that can detect multiple drugs in a single test.