QUOTES FROM BOOK Why Do Positive Thinkers Win Author-Ken Bossone-President World Positive Thinkers Club-Over 500 professional athletes and business people.
1. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena. Whose face is marred by sweat and dust and blood: that strives valiantly: who errs and comes short again and again. Who knows the great enthusiasm; the great devotions; and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows the triumph of high achievement; and at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.President Theodore Roosevelt
2. The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up everyone else up. Mark Twain
3. Like the turtle, you only make progress when you stick your neck out.
4. Progress involves risk. You cant steal second base with your foot on first.
5. If you risk nothing you risk even more.
6. There simply isnt any future in digging continually into the past.
7. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and we will find the way. A. Lincoln
8. The Positive Thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.