Do you know how to make a vision board? One that works? Vision boards, sometimes called dream boards, are fast becoming one of the more popular manifesting tools available. This is because they can help you attract your desires easier and faster. You have probably heard about them or you may have even seen them in use, but if you are not taking advantage of this powerful law of attraction tool yourself, you are missing out on an incredible opportunity to shorten your road to success. Follow the simple steps outlined below and you will learn how to make your very own dream board.
1. Define Your Theme – First, you need to define the theme of your board. Will it be about all of your dreams and goals? Or will it focus on one specific area of your life that you are trying to change? Either way will work, but for your first board you might find it easier to focus it on just two or three of your biggest dreams.
2. Choose Your Format – Making a vision board is a very personal experience, and the more creative and involved you are in the process, the better your results will be in the long run. Your creative choices start here. You can make your dream board any size or shape that you want. Poster board works well, and it comes in all sorts of wonderful colors. You can also use plain cardboard, or sheet paper, or anything at all that you can tape or glue things to. You can also buy empty picture frames for a dollar or two and use that for your dream board. The possibilities are endless!
3. Find Images of Your Dream – Now comes the fun part! Find pictures of the things that you want to manifest. You can look in old magazines or search online for images of whatever you want. But be specific. If you really want a silver Jaguar don’t use a picture of a red one or a white one or anything else. The images that you choose must match your desires exactly.
This is pretty easy for material things, but what if your dreams aren’t about ‘things’? What if, for example, your dream is to attract a happy, loving relationship? No problem, simply look for images that you feel represent your desired situation. Perhaps an image of two people sharing a candlelit dinner, or strolling arm in arm along a beach. Whatever works for you.
4. Add Dynamic Words – Words are powerful, and adding some well-chosen words and phrases to your board will increase the power of the images that you use. What personal qualities are you trying to develop? Put them on here. Words can also serve as titles of different sections of your board. If you can’t find the exact phrase you are looking for, you can always print them yourself and cut them out!
5. Fill Your Board With Your Dreams – Now take all those wonderful images and words that you chose and start laying them out on your board. Be sure to work on a flat surface, and don’t glue or tape anything down until you are happy with the layout. Move things around, try different patterns and combinations of words and images until you are happy with the result. Then tape or glue everything into place.
All that remains is to hang or place your new dream board somewhere that you will be able to see it often. Now that you know how to make a vision board you can create new ones as your current dreams come true and you set your sights on bigger and bigger dreams!