The new year is approaching and we all have goals and resolutions that we which to make true but do you know that most people forget about their new year resolutions weeks or even days after the beginning of the new year?
In order to prevent this problem from happening you I am going to tell you about 5 surefire methods to help you stick to your new year resolutions:
1) Are you trying to change a symptom instead of a root cause: Some people incorrectly decide to change a bad habit without knowing that this bad habit is just a symptom. For example many people smoke when they feel stressed and so learning how to control stress can be the solution to their smoking problem and not deciding to quit smoking without understanding the problem.
2) You must write them down if you didnt: Writing allows the subconscious mind to absorb the information and turns a mere wish into a strong desire. Research has shown that people who write down their goals become most likely to stick to them than those who dont
3) Dont set goals because everything is doing it: Its very common that people write resolutions just because everyone else is writing them too at the beginning of the New Year. In order to make sure that you stick to your resolutions you must write ones that help you fulfill your most important desires else you wont be motivated to pursue them.
4) Program your subconscious mind: Research has shown that continues repetition programs the subconscious mind and makes the beliefs stronger. If you want to believe more in your goals then you must read them each morning or even better hang them above your desk so that you can read them every now and then.
5) Increase your desire to reach your goals: Each few days you must visualize how your life will be like after reaching your goals. That would increase your desire to reach those goals and so make you much more committed to your new year resolutions.