Skin is the largest organ on the human body consisting of many layers. Beautiful skin and maintaining it are two different things. Apply a sunscreen to your skin and a chapstick/lip balm with SPF. Nutrition is also an important key factor. The system our body works is very simple, whatever you eat will show on you, be it good or bad to your health. Vitamin A helps repair body tissue, prevents skin dryness and postpones ageing. Vitamin A is fat soluble. Vitamin B improves circulation and skin colour. It is found in yoghurt, brown bread, wheatgerm, yeast, cereal and green leafy vegetables. Skin lightening or whitening is a cosmetic method used for de-pigmenting the skin. Keep in mind that stress can also play a part in unwanted skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Skin lightening has become an important part of beautification of skin. Pollution and exposure to ultraviolet rays can harm your skin. Avoid morning eye or facial puffiness. Hydrating for dry or sensitive skin, or an astringent for oily or acne prone skin. Keeping the skin clean is very important as otherwise the cells will become dead and through them diseases spread. Bathing twice a day with cold water and mild soap is very important for keeping the skin clean. Beautification follows cleanliness. Vitamin C is also water soluble and can be taken on a daily basis. A cream or lotion for dry or sensitive skin, and a gel for oily or acne prone skin. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, this also helps to hydrate your skin and keep it looking healthy.
Stir the juice of half a lemon into one cup of plain yogurt. Keep it in the refrigerator and apply it as you would a cream every night before bed. A sun block for daily use is an absolute must. Apply to your face, neck and hands. Always follow up a cleanse with a moisturizer made for your skin type. Try to keep your hands off your face as much as possible. Body sweat triggers production of sebum, which is the skin’s own natural moisturizer. Regular in your exercise regime would also help in creating the right balance one would need to for you body and skin. Avoid smoking as it decreases the skin’s nutrients which fasten the aging process. Use products which are very gentle and would enhance your skins glow.
Healthy and Beautiful Skin Tips
1. Vitamin A helps repair body tissue, prevents skin dryness and postpones ageing.
2. Skin lightening or whitening is a cosmetic method used for de-pigmenting the skin.
3. Keep environmental pollutants from being absorbed into the skin.
4. Vitamin B is water soluble, which means it can be taken daily.
5. Drink eight glasses of clean, clear water every day.
6. Avoid excess caffeine, alcohol, sugar & salt.
7. Bathing twice a day with cold water and mild soap is very important for keeping the skin clean.
8. Skin cleansing and moisturizing regimen, diet, and avoiding stress, any skin disorders will clear up .