Everyone wants to have smooth and beautiful skin. You can achieve this by gathering the following ingredients, and following the simple steps below. It’s simple and takes little time. A skin care program is the combination of skin care products and a routine that will be most beneficial to the skin. You will first need to consider your diet and lifestyle since these two factors play an important role in the health of a person’s skin.Here’s are the everyday habits you need to keep your skin beautiful:
These days we seem to be living in the fast-food age and the condition of your skin is often neglected. You still can’t beat the old fruit and vegetable diet when it comes to good health and a good complexion.
* A bit of exercise and good sleep are vital, not just for skin care but for your health as a whole. A shortage of sleep can lead to formation of wrinkles below your eyes and lack of exercise can cause your skin to slack. Furthermore, exercise and sleep also help in beating stress. In addition to being a skin care tip, this is also a health care tip.
* Drink plenty of water. Adequate amounts of water not only keep your skin moist, but can aid in the overall maintenance of your skin and body health. While this step doesn’t seem like much of a challenge to some, it’s one skin care tip that’s often overlooked.
* Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and leafy green. Good nutrition is the basic building block of healthy skin.
* Be gentle with your skin. After all, it’s the only skin you have, and it is protecting your entire body. Don’t scrub too harshly or exfoliate too often, and don’t overdo your use of skincare products.
* Keep it clean. Cleanse your skin at least once or twice a day. This is a very important skin care tip that will help to rid your skin of dirt and bacterial elements. Cleansing is particularly important when you have been away from home and exposed to pollutants, dust and debris. Another good skin care tip is to use lukewarm water for cleansing, as water that’s too hot or too cold can damage your tender skin.
* Screen your skin. Always use sunscreen to shield your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Use moisturizers containing sunscreen every day, even when the sun is not shining. It’s been proven that UV rays cause skin cancer, so you can’t afford to skip this tip.
*Throw away the soap and use quality products that are right for your skin type. Discuss your home skin-care routine with your esthetician.
* Remember to put sunscreen on exposed areas like the back of your hands, neck and chest. They’re often the first place to show your age.
* Keep your skin moisturized at all times. The importance of moisturizer is one of the most important skin care tips. Don’t allow your skin to get dry. Dryness causes the outer layer of your skin to crack, causing a rough and unattractive appearance. Try moisturizers and emollients. Moisturizers work best when applied while the skin is still wet.
* Avoid putting soap directly on your face. Soap should only be used on skin below the neck.
* Treat skin problems with care. This skin care tip is all about not ignoring any skin problems. Consult your dermatologist before you try a new skin care product (lest you do end up harming your skin even more).
Pack those vices
Needless to say, alcohol, smoking and drugs are not really the way to having great skin.
If you are fond of any or all of these, you know why your skin looks so unhealthy.