The industry of Network Marketing is filled with distributors who are not reaching the levels of success that they desire. There are actually more than 50 million people who earn less than $200 each month from their Network Marketing business.
Of course, on the other side we have people earning six and seven figure annual incomes from home in the Network Marketing industry.
The leaders understand that in order to reach the levels of success that they desire, they need to have a simple Network Marketing Program in place to ensure their success. In fact, for every action the leaders in this industry have a step by step program to help them succeed. They have a program to generate leads, as well as automated programs to follow up, present, and market their opportunity.
So what do you need in place to design a program that will work in your Network Marketing company?
There are 6 things that are absolutely essential to the success of your program, that you absolutely must get in order to reach the highest levels of your company’s pay plan. They are:
1. Your Network Marketing Program must be able to help you create lead flow both on and off the internet. Without a steady supply of interested prospects, your Network Marketing program is going to have a hard time succeeding.
2. It is important that your Network Marketing program has an attractive lead capture page to assit your team in gathering prospects information in exchange for some kind of valuable educational material. For example, you could offer a free video tutorial on internet marketing, and to access the tutorial your prospect must put in his name and email.
3. You also have to have an email autoresponder in place, integrated into your Network Marketing program to slowly expose your prospects to greater and greater levels of information. If you are going to rely on your memory to follow up with everyone you speak to, you are going to have a hard time having the success that you would like with your program.
4. In addition, your distributors need to have a way to earn additional sales income outside of the actual Network Marketing company that is built into the prospecting funnel as a part of your automated program. This will allow your team to earn money quickly, up front that they can use to fund the further growth of their advertising.
5. Your Network Marketing program needs to have a way for each distributor to personalize every step of the process, from the lead capture page to the sales funnel. This is the most important, and also the least followed step of setting up a successful Network Marketing program. If your downline can’t build custom websites within the program, they are going to experience frustration in building their business.
6. Split testing is the last factor in building your Network Marketing program – and it will allow you to make your recruiting efforts more simple, effective and streamlined.
By following this guide, there will be only one thing left that you need to do to create unlimited prosperity in your MLM business. You will need to market your landing page like crazy in the most efficient ways you can think of – your system will do remaining work for you.
It is my sincere desire that you take this information and create the most profitable Network Marketing program that exists in your company. To that end I wish you the best of success.