Herbal remedies are very popular. Beauty Recipes are easily prepared at home provides best alternative to costly makeup products. Sensitive skin can be easily irritated. Typical reactions to sensitive skin includes itching, burning, chafing and stinging. It feels very dry after a wash and occasionally break out in spots or pimples. Do not use makeup atleast once a week so as to let your skin breathe fresh air.
Skin that feels great when you take off for work in the morning but feels greasy by lunch; these are all too familiar scenarios for those of us with oily skin. Oily skin type has over reactive sebaceous glands that make the face shiny, particularly down the central panel-your nose, forehead and chin, also known as the T-zone. For normal skin, toning, daily cleansing and nourishing should be done. For this use a mild or balanced soap. Soft water should be used to wash the face daily.
Following are the variety of homemade beauty recipes:
1. Use witch hazel as an astringent instead of pricey products. It also cleans makeup from skin without drying it.
2. Make a mixture of crushed fennel seeds [for oily skin] and apricot kernel oil [for dry skin] to cleanse your skin.
3. Cucumber juice patted on face and left to dry will deminish the appearance of wrinkles.
4. To avoid black color of your lips and get soft and rosy lips you should apply lemon juice or coriander leaf juice on your lips.
5. To prevent sunburns on your skin you can apply grated cucumber juices, mix it with glycerin and rose water.
6. Tomato pulp tightens skins and is a great remedy for blackheads.
How to make homemade facial Scrub Masks
1. Make a perfect facial scrub from grapes. Mash a handful of grapes. Strain them to separate the pulp from the juice. Remove the skins and mash the pulp and juice with 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
2. Make a facial mask with honey and bananas Make sure the bananas are not overripe. Mash 1 banana with 3 tbs. honey.
For a skin softening bath, add 1/4 cup honey to the water.
3. Apples and pears are mild astringents. Make a quick mask by grating a large apple or pear and mixing it with 1 tbs. of honey.
4. Use aloe vera gel as an astringent for oily skin. Aloe vera gel is also great for thickening hair. Massage it into your scalp then leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing. Mix it with glitter for sparkly, softening body gel.
5. Add a tsp. of baking soda to your shampoo. It helps remove hair-product buildup! Baking soda can also loosen blackheads. Combine equal parts soda and water and rub the mixture into your skin, let sit until dry, then rinse.
6. Mix 1 tbs. sugar with a few drops of olive oil for a sweet facial exfoliant. This can be mixed in larger quantities for full body exfoliation.