Dark circles make you look older, tired, stressed, sick, depressed and just plain bad. Dark circles is common non-hormonal skin problem. Dark circles under the eyes are caused by a very specific physiological mechanism. There are many contributing factors to the development of these dark circles and even more things that can make them worse. Dark circles under the eyes are an extremely common and distressing issue. Dark circles are not caused by stress, all-night work or partying sessions or fatigue. Dark circles under the eyes are a fact of life. Many people assume they’re caused by not getting enough sleep, and they’re right. Dark circles are caused by one of three primary reasons. Vasculature inflammation. Late nights, allergies and nutritional deficiencies can enlarge the blood vessels beneath the thin under-eye skin. They acquired them with age and have failed to remedy the problem despite throwing every trick in the book at them.
Causes dark circles heredity is one of the main reasons to suffer from dark eye circles. Stress or depression. Prolonged exposure to sunlight, especially during summer. Lack of sleep or fatigue. Genetic hyper-pigmentation is the most treatable form of dark circles. The best way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is to eat, drink and sleep well, reduce stress and combat fatigue. There is one cosmetic – a light-reflecting concealer – which helps because it contains titanium powder which reflects light across the dark area. The best way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is to eat, drink and sleep well, reduce stress and combat fatigue. When dark circles do occur, this site offers natural, inexpensive methods of reducing or curing them. Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Eat food with rich vitamins and iron. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Home Remedies Dark Circles Tips
1. Drink atleast ten glasses of water everyday.
2. Yoga can also help you to get rid of dark circles. Do pranayam for atleast 5 minutes everyday.
3. Massage dark circles with any cold cream before going to bed atleast for 15 minutes.
4. Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice.
5. Dip cotton balls in rose water or chilled water and keep it over the darker areas for 5-10 minutes.
6. Almond oil is the excellent skin food. Massage under and around the eyes with almond oil daily for 2 weeks.
7. Apply moisturizers with natural ingredients such as avocado oil, sesame, vitamin K and Vitamin E.
8. Apply a paste of powdered almonds and milk under the eyes.
9. Slurp this juice to get rid of those tainted circles. Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.
10. Eat food with rich vitamins and iron. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
11. Use sunglasses while out in the sun, to protect your eyes from the harmful rays.
10. Cut the fresh figs into half and place them under the eye. Keep them for 15-30 minutes and rinse it with warm water.