Many of us are concern about a common topic – hair loss. In this article I have tried to cover some of the common hair loss treatments that you can try even at home. These home treatments help in controlling your hair fall. Try them as they natural and safe.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
– Soak fenugreek in deep pot of water throughout the night. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap with a cloth for three hours. Repeat everyday for one month.
– Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, leave for one hour and wash.
– Boil one cup of water, add one teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for five minutes, cool and drink.
– Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and keep the liquid in a glass bottle. Use it to wash your hairs daily. You can also put rosemary water in a sprayer and spray your hairs every morning.
– Massaging scalp with coconut milk will nourish the hair and promote hair growth. Coconut milk is prepared by grinding the coconut shavings and squeezing them well.
Herbal Treatments for Hair Loss
– Amla oil – Amla helps in rejuvenating the hairs and promotes hair growth. It helps in redefining the root of hairs by facilitating the nutrition to them. It also helps in improving the circulation in the scalp when massaged on it as oil.
You can prepare amla oil by boiling dry amla pieces in coconut oil. It is considered as a valuable hair tonic for enriching hair growth. A mixture of equal quantities of fresh amla juice and lime juice used as a shampoo stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
– Aloe Vera – It is believes that the regular use of aloe vera gel activates the production of nitric oxide and contains an enzyme known as superoxide dismutane. Some experts feel that these two substances combine to stimulate hair regrowth in those suffering from male pattern type baldness.
– Red pepper (Capiscum) – It helps to draw blood and nutrients to the scalp and encourages the release of histimines to stimulate cell division and hair regrowth.
– Safflower oil (Carthamus tinctorious) – Safflower oil applied to the scalp acts as a vasolidator that dilates blood vessels. This allows more blood to deliver nutrients to the hair follicle thus helps in promoting hair regrowth.
– Dong Quai – It is a traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that reduces the formation of DHT. Hence, this herb is believed to stop hair loss and even regrow hairs.
– Saw Palmetto – It is a small creeping palm containing free fatty acids and phytosterols, which block the formation of DHT and by inhibiting the enzyme 5-alpha reductase that contributes to androgenetic alopecia.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.