Earache is very common medical problem for both children and adults. Earache can also be caused by pain and inflammation of the outer portion of the ear (the pinna). Ear pain in children is often caused by a build-up of fluid and pressure behind the eardrum, in the area called the middle ear. Ear pain in a child or infant is not always from infection, however. Other causes include water from bathing, soap or shampoo retention, or ear canal irritation from cotton-tipped swabs. Ear pain in adults is less likely to be from an ear infection. Warm, damp compresses are a traditional earache treatment. A washcloth moistened in warm tap water works fine, and feels good. Ear drops that contain herbal products are also recommended for the treatment of earache.
Eustachian tubes are internal passages connecting each inner ear to its own opening inside the upper throat. Earache can also be caused by pain and inflammation of the outer portion of the ear (the pinna). Most Earache Symptoms include is touching or pulling on the ear worsens the pain , Hearing loss , Blocked or full sensation in the ear and Swelling of the ear. Most infections of the ear are treated successfully with antibiotics. Earache home remedy treatment is very effective. Some home remedies for Earache are grind a few holy basil leaves and extract some juice. Apply 2 drops inside the ear. Boil 3-4 cloves of Garlic in some water. Mash them and add a pinch of salt. Wrap this poultice in a flannel or woolen cloth and place on the aching ear.
A hot water bottle wrapped in a towel also makes a comforting pillow for an aching. Warm up an oven-safe plate, wrap it in a towel, and rest your aching ear right on it. The plate should be warm and comforting, not hot. Warm few drops of olive oil in a spoon. Using the dropper, put 2-3 drops in each ear after the oil has cooled down. Puncture a piece of garlic and pour the juice in the ear. Garlic being a natural antibiotic will help to take the pain away. Heat up some olive oil in a microwave for 30 seconds then apply it to the ear that hurts.Take Vitamin C to boost your immune system. It is a natural antibiotic and antihistamine that helps to reduce inflammation and fever. For gripping ear pain just put some drops of warm onion juice and your pain will just vanish away in a moment.
Home Remedies for Earache
1. A hot water bottle wrapped in a towel also makes a comforting pillow for an aching ear.
2. Cut a piece of garlic. wrap it with a piece of cotton ball, immerse it with alcohol. Squeeze the excess alcohol and put it in the ear that aches.
3. Warm few drops of olive oil in a spoon. Using the dropper, put 2-3 drops in each ear after the oil has cooled down.
4. Heat up some olive oil in a microwave for 30 seconds then apply it to the ear that hurts.
5. Steep 1-2 teaspoon of chamomile flowers in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
6. Heat up some olive oil in a microwave for 30 seconds then apply it to the ear that hurts.