An allergy also called skin disorder means the sensitiveness of the body to a substance that normally doesnt affect other persons. These skin disorders caused due to the excess use of cosmetics and are called skin allergies.
Types of skin allergies
* Contact dermatitis
This allergy caused when a substance coming into contact with the skin can. Also called skin inflammation.
It is a temporary swelling of the skin also known as hives.
* Prickly heat
It is caused by warm and dry weather and this results in red rash and itching of the skin.
Causes of skin allergies
* Change in temperature
* Food allergens
* Various drugs
* Dust and smoke
* Soap products like detergents
Home Remedies for skin allergies Treatment
* Make a paste from sandalwood and limejuice, apply this paste on the affected area it will provide relief from itching.
* Application of mashed almond leaves to the affected area is beneficial.
* Make a paste from five to six grams of garden mint in water. Sieve the water now add 12-15 grams of sugar, drink this syrup twice a day for immediate relief.
* Application of mashed papaya seeds on the area reduce itching.
* Application of lemon juice mixed with coconut oil is very beneficial.
* Intake of vitamin C reduce the chance of allergies. 1000mg of the vitamin is advisable.
* Drink a glass of water with two tablespoons of cider vinegar for skin allergy treatment.
* Smoking and heavy alcohol consumption should not be taken.
* Grind 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds with 1-teaspoon water and add 1-teaspoon of limejuice. Apply it to affected area for relief from itching and redness.