Beautiful, healthy and shining hair is a valuable asset. Healthy hair is dependent on the health of the scalp (hair requires a plentiful supply of nutrient-rich blood to nourish the hair follicles in the scalp) it makes sense that eating nutritionally balanced meals will promote healthy follicles and healthy hair growth. Consume omega 3 fat acid and protein for healthy hairs.
Basic Hair Care Tips –
Hair Care Tips for Oily Hair
This condition stems from over secretion of the sebaceous glands.
Eat: Lots of green leafy vegetables, salads, fresh fruits, yogurt, baked and grilled dishes.
Avoid: Fried and greasy foods, milk products and red meat.
Hair Care Tips for Dry Hair
Increase intake of low cholesterol, polyunsaturated oils such as margarine, sunflower oil, fruits and foods rich in Vitamin B.
Eat: Foods rich in vitamin B, raw vegetables, pulses, wholemeal bread, brown rice, liver, bananas, nuts and oily fish. A supplement of Vitamin E capsules will also help.
Avoid: Salty and fatty cheeses.
Hair Care Tips for Normal Hair
Eat: Low fat fish, chicken, pulses and sprouts.
Hair Care Tips for Mixed Condition Hair
Eat: Plenty of vegetables and fresh fruits. Avoid: Butter, cheese and deep fried foods.
Hair Care Tips for Dull Hair
Eat: Foods rich in minerals – green vegetables, nuts, lentils, whole grain cereals, shrimps, oily fish and milk.
Daily Hair Care Tips and Advices –
To have healthy and beautiful hair, you need some hair care tips as below,
1. Choose natural shampoo – Natural shampoo is safer than chemical shampoo. Use a shampoo that is pH balanced and that is formulated for your hair type. Conditioner should be nourishing but not heavy. Rinse with cool water for extra shine.
2. Avoid rinsing hair so often – We tend to rinse our hair so often in the hot season. The risk to rinse hair so often, make your hair become dry and affect your head skin.
3. Avoid excess use of dryers – Blow dryer is commonly used to dry hair. This makes your hair broken. Use the tool properly to avoid your hair broken.
4. Scalp massage – Massage the scalp with the oil regularly to encourage oil production. Hot oil treatment is very beneficial in preventing hair loss.
5. Never brush wet hair, which can lead to breakage; instead, use a wide tooth comb after you shampoo.
6. After swimming, wash your hair with fresh water as soon as possible to remove chlorine residue.
7. Color your hair perfectly – To cover grey hair it is better to go a professional salon for coloring than doing yourself. Use the special shampoo; do not rinse your hair after 72 hours coloring.
8. Consult your stylist – We usually want to have new hair stylist. To do hair style, it must have chemical process. Consult your stylist the better way to choose, because your hair needs special care before or after chemical process.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.