Hair is formed in minute pockets in the skin known as follicles. Hair is made up of keratin, a type of protein. Hair entanglement is a major issue for women with long hair these days and most of us feel like fighting a loosing battle when it comes to de-tangling our hair from each other. Dry hair looks dull and is often difficult to control after shampooing. Dry hair needs lot of care and nourishment. Rinsing hair with one jucied lemon and one cup of water is said to bring life and shine back to dull hair. 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with two cups of water will give your hair shine and bounce. Add essential oil of ylang ylang to your shampoo, conditioner and styling agents as a hair rejuvenator. Rubbing lemon peel from the juicy side on the scalp is a very known and useful remedy for hair suffering from dandruff. Make cucumber puree. Apply to your scalp. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off.
Mustard oil boiled with heena (mehndi) leaves is useful for the healthy growth of hair. Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are also believed to stimulate hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables and getting plenty of rest is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair. Squeezed lemons can be soaked overnight and the water can then be used to clean the hair. Dry peels of lemon and oranges should be used. This will maintain soft and silky hair and also removes dandruff from the scalp. Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables. Soak fenugreek seeds in mustard oil overnight and then boil them in the same oil in the morning. Strain the seeds from the oil and fill it in a bottle. Using this oil helps prevent hair fall and premature graying of the hair.
Home Remedies Hair Care Tips
1. Take coconut oil and boil bitter curry leaves in it for few minutes. it. Keep this mixture in a bottle and use it to massage on your hair and scalp.
2. Take coconut oil; mix mustard oil to it, which should be one fourth of the coconut oil. Add 2-3 menthol pieces to it and one lime’s juice.
3. Take henna leaves and boil them in coconut oil.
4. Mixture made from amla, reetha and shikakai too is very help to make hair silky smooth and prevent the hair fall.
5. Rubbing lemon peel from the juicy side on the scalp is a very known and useful remedy for hair suffering from dandruff.
6. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables.
7. Mustard oil boiled with heena (mehndi) leaves is useful for the healthy growth of hair.
8. Squeezed lemons can be soaked overnight and the water can then be used to clean the hair.
9. Dry peels of lemon and oranges should be used.
10. Rosemary is an effective hair tonic and conditioner.
11. Chamomile and lemon juice have a mild bleaching effect on hair.
12. Try to let your hair dry naturally.
13. Avoid harsh chemicals such as chlorine from swimming pools.
14. Apply a puree of carrots for 15 minutes and rinse the hair.
15. Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are also believed to stimulate hair growth.