Phendimetrazine is a weight loss medication which is suggested to be followed in consonance with an entire weight loss regime. It is available in the strength of35mg and 105mg tablets which are ought to be used under proper medical supervision.
It acts on the mechanism of appetite suppressant that is by stimulating the specific neuro-transmitters responsible for appetite of the body. Stimulation of these specific neuro-transmitters causes enhancement in the rate of heart beat and blood pressure consequential in suppression of appetite. This suppression of appetite along with a proper diet plan and regular workout schedule is beneficial in sourcing weight loss.
Ensuring the adherence of certain precautionary measures can facilitate you to get the maximum out of this weight loss medication. Some of the must to follow precautionary measures include:
* Handling of operating machinery or driving a car should be done with caution while on this weight loss treatment.
* Over dosage of this weight loss medication on any account is not suggested even to compensate a missed dose, as it may be injurious to your health.
* Prior to initiating this treatment, get a medical advice on whether or not Phendimetrazine is suitable to you.
* Inform the doctor about the current and previous medical record to well acquaint him of your individual health. This approach is beneficial in deciding the adequate dosage for you.
* Refrain from usage of Phendimetrazine late in the evening as it may source insomnia.
* Phendimetrazine is a habit-forming medication, and can make you physically and psychologically dependent. Owing to this reason it is recommended to discontinue this treatment in consonance with a medical consultation to evade the possibility of withdrawal symptoms.
* Chewing, crushing or breaking these tablets can change its chemical composition, and in this way enhancing the chances of unwanted adverse effects.
* Keep away from usage of Phendimetrazine medication if you have taken MAOI (Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibitors) in a span of 14 days.
* Speak to your doctor before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications.
To buy Phendimetrazine you can either opt for street retailers or online pharmacies, in accordance to your convenience.