The presence of blackheads on the skin is a common problem for those in their teens, in their early twenties and even those who are in their thirties and forties, especially those with oily skin. Blackheads are considered to be pilosebaceous disorder. The sebaceous glands, the hair follicle, and the hair strand itself constitute the pilosebaceous units under the skin. Like all acne, the problem blackheads also start deep down the sebaceous glands, or oil glands.
Unfortunately, this can be a continual problem for few people who do not know how to deal with such problems. How to get rid of black heads that mars your beauty? Prior to any skin care treatment it is important to determine your skin type. Skin care treatment should be done according to you skin tone to get more effective result. But there are certain steps that you can follow regardless of your skin condition that will surely help you to get rid of black heads that are highly responsible for your unimpressive looks. Here are some common and easy tips that will help you to get rid of black heads that are not stubborn. If the following tips do not do good to at least it will not damage your skin.
1. Remember to wash your face twice daily with mild soap or face wash.
2. After washing your face make sure to dry your face off with a clean and dry towel. Avoid using previously used towel that may contain oil and dirt only worsen the symptoms.
3. Warm bath is good for health as well as for your skin. You can go for steam bath in spas. You can also do the same in your own bathroom by turning water as hot as you possibly can stand it remembering to close all the doors and windows. This will help open up the pores and can loosen the black head. You can opt for a facial steamer that is specifically made to open up facial pores.
4. Say NO to junk food. Although it’s never been proven that certain foods will cause acne and blackheads and there is there is no hard and fast rule about what you should eat. But it is the fact following a healthy diet will make you beautiful inside and outside.
5. Many people are unaware of the fact that your pillowcase can also worsen your skin condition. Oil from your face and hair gets absorbed on your pillow while you are sleeping. That oil laden with dirt and dust can get on your face. So to alleviate your skin problems even if you do not have still change your pillowcase once every night or every two to three days.