In this day of high technology, you may not even need paper baby shower invitations. In fact, you may just prefer to call your guests and invite them over for cake and presents and call it a baby shower. But if you have the time to invest in choosing baby shower invitations, whether you make them yourself or buy them, or send them online or via snail mail, these little introductions to your baby shower can set the mood and get the party started long before the first guest arrives.
Baby Shower Invitation Inserts
Whether its a map to the site of the baby shower, a picture of the new little one if he or she has already arrived, or a sticker or magnet with a Save the Date message stamped on it, inserts are a fun way to make the recipient feel like they are getting their own baby shower gift.
Baby Shower Z Fold Invitation
This baby shower invitation unfolds like an accordion and allows the recipient 3 to 6 panels in which information may be included. These are helpful if you dont want to deal with inserts and want to make sure that all the salient information stays together.
Baby Shower Invitation RSVPs
A fun RSVP card can get the baby shower fun started when your guest lets you know that he or she will be able to share the day with you. Leave space for a helpful hint for the new mom or ask them to let you know what food or drink they would like to bring if youre hosting a potluck. Dont forget to provide stamped postcards or envelopes!
Helpful Baby Shower Invitation Hints
* Send your baby shower invitations up to a month before the actual baby shower.
* Be sure that your theme is obvious by the invitation you choose.
* If you opt to design your own, keep it simple! You dont want to get too bogged down before the baby shower begins!
* Dont forget to include map to the baby shower site as well as a cell phone number where guests may get last minute assistance with directions.
* If youre technology friendly, use your email address or one of the many invitation sites to keep track of your RSVPs.