Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands. Manicure these days is considered as one of the significant part of beautifying a woman. The French Manicure is world famous with the influence spilling in India as well. French manicures are often more expensive than other types of manicures, and the design is either airbrushed on the nail using a stencil or painted on with nail polish, with a carefully painted line of white, or a thicker, imprecise line that is later cleaned up with nail polish remover. Do it yourself french manicures can also be done at home by using stencils to apply nail polish. The nails are basically shaped oval to soften the edges and are painted with a light pink coat whereas the tips are painted with a thin edged coat of bright white nail paint.
One needs to be careful that the white edge is not too thick, which kills the authentic look. French manicure is a style of shaping the nails and painting them with pink and white paint. There are basically two procedures depending on whether you are going to go in for a French Manicure for natural nails or the acrylic nails. Overall, the manicure gives a super-natural look and apt for all types of occasions, be it professional or social. Getting a manicure at a salon is the best way to achieve the proper look, but its very much possible to try it at home too. If you apply french manicure Process wash your hand thoroughly and soak in lukewarm water for a few minutes. Gently push the cuticles back in place for evenness. File your nails in a curved shape using the nail filer, scissors etc.
French Maincure Apply Tips
1. Before beginning, wash your nails thoroughly, even with the polish on your fingernails.
2. Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol or nail polish remover to clean the surface of your nails before you paint.
3. Use brush to round out the V shaped angle formed where the two strokes converge at the center of the nail.
4. Apply a base coat to smoothen out the nails’ ridges, allowing polish to go on more evenly.
5. Try mostly to get your nails clean underneath your nail cartilage where it is not attached to the skin before beginning.
6. Apply cuticle remover by following the directions on the cuticle remover tube or bottle.
7. Prevents nail damages like splits, tears, and fragile tips.
8. The final step is to apply lotion. This can be done if time permits. Nails need to be completely dry.