Hair is a part of your looking. Hair is made of a type of protein called keratin. A single hair consists of a hair shaft , a root below the skin, and a follicle, from which the hair root grows. Many cause of hair loss hormonal problems may cause hair loss. This hair loss usually can be helped by treatment thyroid disease. Hair loss may occur if male or female hormones, known as androgens and estrogens, are out of balance. Some medicines can cause hair loss. This type of hair loss improves when you stop taking the medicine. Certain infections can cause hair loss. Fungal infections of the scalp can cause hair loss in children. Medicines that can cause hair loss include blood thinners , medicines used for gout, medicines used in chemotherapy to treat cancer.
Psychological disorder in which people repeatedly pull their hair out, often leaving bald patches. Decrease in the size of ponytail is the main symptoms of hair loss. Alopecia areata baldness usually occurs in small, round, smooth patches. Common baldness” usually means male-pattern baldness. Male-pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in men. Medicines may also help slow or prevent the development of common baldness. One medicine, minoxidil is available without a prescription. It is applied to the scalp. Both men and women can use it. Another medicine, finasteride is available with a prescription. Eating a balanced, healthy diet is important for a lot of reasons, and it really benefits your hair.
Another medicine, finasteride (brand name: Propecia) is available with a prescription. Using baby shampoo, shampooing no more than once a day, and lathering gently. Don’t rub your hair too vigorously with a towel. Hair transplants and scalp reduction surgery are available to treat androgenetic alopecia. Vitamin A works with Silica and Zinc to help produce sebum. Sebum is an important lubricant for the hair follicle. Roast beef is another source of Vitamin B-6 and Zinc. It’s also a good source of protein. Almonds are good sources of vegetarian protein, Iron and Vitamin E. Oats are a good source of easily absorbable Iron as well. It’s also a good source of Potassium, phosphorus and magnesium. Fish is a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6, Protein and essential fatty acids
Hair Loss Solution and prevention Tips
1. Vitamins, minerals and amino acids are a critical part of healthy hair and keeping that hair.
2. Biotin helps maintain blood sugar levels and helps in metabolizing carbs, proteins and fats.
3. Saw Palmetto is known to block the formation of the hormone DHT.
4. Rosemary rich in antitoxiants, an age old herbal remendy for healthy hair and encourages hair growth.
5. Almonds are good sources of vegetarian protein, Iron and Vitamin E.
6. Vitamin A works with Silica and Zinc to help produce sebum.
7. Eating a balanced, healthy diet is important for a lot of reasons ,it is benefits of hair.