Have you ever purchased a new car? So many decisions to make: type, color, size, etc. Most of the time we don’t place any attachment to those types of decisions. We can look at it from the point of view of what supports us and our community. (In the case of the car, your family.)
The exact opposite can be true about defining or deciding what type of (spiritual) leader you wish to BE! Almost immediately come the comparisons, the fears and the judgments.
Here are some of the fears, judgments and obstacles that create Spiritual Leadership confusion:
* I will lose my connection (to family, to community, to the Divine)
* I don’t want to be one of those people (that manipulate)
” I want to be recognized for what I do (but isn’t that selfish and not very spiritual-leader like?)
* I don’t want the responsibility
* I’m not “getting” everything I want; how can I support others?
And that’s just to name a few. How can you utilize your Soul and the Soul of your business to create your own (spiritual) leader definition? Below are some starter questions. (But first, feel your body with the knowing that you are safe and supported being the leader you choose to be. Remember, it is a choice!)
Create a conscious connection with your Soul Language Team(s) and ask the following questions:
* What are the values that I have that support me as a balanced leader?
* If I had no fear or worry, what type of leader would I claim to be for myself and for my community?
* Why is it, in the greatest good of all, to be the leader that I know is inside of me?
If you would like to use this article on your website or in your own e-newsletter, please reprint in its entirety and include the following information: Copyright © 2008 Jennifer Urezzio, Jennifer Urezzio, is an intuitive healer and founder of Blooming Grove and Know Soul’s Language. She believes the key to your happiness and success is already inside of you waiting for acceptance. (Including the contact information at the end), and you please send me a copy or link to your reprint to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need a photo for the reprint, go to www.bloominggrove.net/media. Thanks!