Daily skin and facial care is much more effective in making us look beautiful than any cosmetics in the world Someone rightly said Face is the index of mind. Though the context of the usage of the term might be different, it certainly is applicable universally. For healthy mind, we need to have a healthy face. Facial skin care thus is an important aspect of letting the world knows that we have a healthy mind.
For a patient to go through facial skin care, it is advisable that such patients go to a dermatologist and consult them. Upon the consultation only, a patient should go for facial skin care topical drugs such as Vaniqa or some other drug. However, it is difficult to pin-point the absolute tool which will help a patient do facial skin care. There are a number of facial skin care products which claim to solve a problem or the other. A dermatologist is the right person who can guide a patient to give him or her expert advices on whether to use the drug or not.
In addition to the usage of topical drugs such as Vaniqa a patient may also follow the following regimen.
1. In the morning you should clean your face with luke-warm water and a creamy cleanser or purifying gel wash. Avoid bar soap because this strips the natural moisturizing factors from the skin, leaving it feeling very tight and dry. Do not rub the skin dry. Instead, blot it gently with a towel. Your morning facial care can be done in the shower or at the sink. Next, you should tone the skin on the face. Toning the skin helps remove any residual cleanser or make-up that may have been left behind. A toner also helps restore the natural pH level of the skin, leaves your skin clean, clear and ready to be hydrated. Next, apply a moisturizer. This should be specialized to your skin type.
2. Take cover against harmful UV rays from sunlight.
3. Applying appropriate moisturiser to the skin area according to the skin type.
4. Intake of balanced diet, fruits and vegetables.
5. Another great facial product to use is a moisturizer. The moisturizer protects your skin from the air, keeping the water your face needs in your skin. A moisturizer will give you the appearance of softer, better looking skin. Moisturizer can also be used if you have dry skin to keep it looking fresh and avoid dry patches. Those with oily skin or with acne on your face should look for a moisturizer that is non-comedogenic to ensure it does not cause acne. Another benefit of facial moisturizer is that many times it will contain sunscreen, protecting your face from the harmful rays of the sun.
There are hundreds of great products that can be purchased yourself for treating your skin at home. With a little experimentation and perhaps some trial and error, you’re sure to find the skincare products that are just right for your skin. It is recommended that you stick with one brand for all your needs (i.e. cleansing, toning, and moisturizing), because they tend to use similar formulas in most products and you do not want to “confuse” your skin. Eventually, you will find the perfect at home solution to any of your skincare problems without having to spend a fortune.
6. Usage of mild soap or only mild warm water while cleaning the face.
7. Frequent cleansing of face to ward off dirt and moisture from the skin area.
8. To remove makeup, a user can apply olive oil on skin.
9. Never go to bed with your make-up on. Make-up that is left on overnight clogs the pores and prevents the skin cells from shedding, which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads. The skin needs to breathe over night. Waterproof make-up is most easily removed with a gel cleanser. The most important thing that you can do for your facial skin is to avoid sunlight or use liberal amounts of sunscreen. Sunlight causes the skin to age and causes skin cancer which is the most common malignancy in humans.
10. Sliced potatoes or Cucumber may help you get out of swollen or puffy eyes.
The above facial skin care tips would certainly help an individual get glowing and healthy facial skin. In case a patient is advised skin care drugs such as Vaniqa, one should seek help of internet while going for its purchase. To buy and order these online, means availing these drugs from anywhere anytime and with many rebates and discount offers. Yes, facial skin cares should be taken but with a consultation of a dermatologist.