One of the most important decisions you will have to make to ensure a successful celebration is to choose the right party favor. Unique party favors make parties and events exciting. This article gives you an idea on choosing them for different occasions.
Favor selection depends on the party theme:
Theme of the party acts like a guide for selecting party favors and confines the range of your choices. Picking up the right favors that blend well with the theme enhances the identity and character of the party. A favor and its use should match with the theme. For instance, a glow-themed night party should include various light-up items like flashing toys, glow sticks, and other glow products as party favors.
Choose favors to reflect the occasion:
Party favors should reflect the occasion or represent the purpose of celebration. Among many other things, the type of event is the important aspect to be considered while choosing party favors. The favor options therefore vary for different occasions such as weddings, baby showers, graduations, retirements, birthday parties, holiday parties, etc. So, when planning to host a party, it’s recommended to focus on the purpose of the party that eases your favor selection.
Party favors for various parties
As said, party favors vary with theme as well as occasion. Have a look at certain party favor ideas for different occasions.
- Kids love to have fun at birthday parties. Candies, paper hats, flashing toys, glow sticks, bouncing balls, pens and crayons, and spinning tops are best birthday party favors.
- The wedding favors are given by the bride and groom to guests to show appreciation and regards for their presence at that special moment. Attractive photographs, personalized candles, shot glasses, gift boxes, etc. include some of the elegant favors at wedding parties.
- A Halloween party can be fantastic and entertaining with scary favors like miniature pumpkins, Dracula teeth, flashing mouthpieces, devil horns, skull and bone necklaces, etc.
- Miniature American flags or wind socks serve as the best patriotic party favors at Labor Day and 4th of July celebrations.
- Anything from baby bottles, cute ceramics, teddy bears, scented candles, flower pots or vases, and fortune cookies can be given as party favors at baby shower.
However, the list of favors for any occasion is endless and it even depends on your desire and creativity.
Party favors show a sense of gratitude:
It’s fun to give away party favors during the celebrations. As a host, it’s your responsibility to make your guest happy by offering party favors. They encourage your guests to get involved in the party. They entertain and please your guests. They also represent your appreciation and gratitude for the guests. Offering party favors not only reflects your interest in party arrangement, but also shows your personality and spirit.
Choose elegant party favors for your party and impress your guests. However, use creative and imaginary ideas, and personalize them to create unique effect.